Question for people who have bought from dymelife

canecat

Junior
How do their shirts fit ? Is it normal fit or is it one of those brands where xl really means large and so on . Also is the quality good? I ask because I am thinking about picking up 3-4 shirts , a few shorts , a few hats ect but want to make sure the quality is decent before I drop a few bills.

Advertisement
I am in the process of getting a polo swapped out. I ordered a L and it fits too wide for me in the torso (XL). Hoping the Medium won't be too short (it took me a couple emails to start the return process).

I've found the shirts to run a little small. Very well made and good quality. Never purchased hats or shorts from them. I'd go to Caneswear for that gear.

I've found the shirts to run a little small. Very well made and good quality. Never purchased hats or shorts from them. I'd go to Caneswear for that gear.
Oh I buy from canewear , fanatics ect as well but like some of the dyme stuff. Thanks for the info I am a guy who is somewhere inbetween a XL and XXL so I think I will go with a xxl since there stuff can run a tad small. Thanks for the replies

Advertisement
Bought a medium longsleeve shirt it fit nice, I usually wear large t-shirts. But most if not always get a medium for longsleeve.

Never had any problems ordering stuff from them before. It does run smaller, I had to get XL stuff for a large frame. But otherwise, their stuff is good and doesn’t a former Cane run it too?

I am in the process of getting a polo swapped out. I ordered a L and it fits too wide for me in the torso (XL). Hoping the Medium won't be too short (it took me a couple emails to start the return process).

This happened to me with the turnover chain shirt

Advertisement
I bought the turnover chain shirt. Needed the XL in Dimelife vs a L in previous purchases of Addidas shirts.

Runs a little small.

Bought this last yr from Caneswear....Best hoodie ever.....

Attachments

• 21686503_1738123526229385_4711249723871283086_n.jpg
    21686503_1738123526229385_4711249723871283086_n.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
When your BIGGEN things always run a smaller and static cling also becomes an issue.

Go VEGAN you'll never have those issues and you'll live longer no diabetes, no cholesterol and no blood pressure issues oooh and watch more Cane games.

GOCANES

Advertisement
They are more slim fitting shirts so I’d buy a size up from what you normally get. Good material though...

Advertisement
I thought the ***-less chaps simulating the U that I ordered from site were a little tight...although, to be honest, I could stand to lose a few pounds.

I bought the turnover chain shirt from them in an XL. Fits a bit small for the size but I like it.

Advertisement
Back