Question for Insiders re Jordan Miller?

I'm interested to know his body fat % because he looked out of shape to me Dude stomach was about the size of a beach ball.

Would you like to also know Vince Wilfork's body fat percentage?

Body fat percentage numbers lead to some of the dumbest discourses on this board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would you like to also know Vince Wilfork's body fat percentage?

Body fat percentage numbers lead to some of the dumbest discourses on this board

Wilfork was a very athletic highly rated player coming out of HS. Miller is a 2 star who got bump into a 3 star because some desperate teams were interested late. One guy everyoe knew was going to be a stud out of HS the other was about a month away from playing at FAU.

Last edited:
One guy every knew was going to be a stud out of HS the other was about a month away from playing at FAU.

Wait...I'm confused. Is that a putdown, or a compliment? Because from what I'm hearing Lane Kiffin has FAU headed for the College Football Playoff.

Advertisement
Wilfork.jpg

I'm interested to know his body fat % because he looked out of shape to me Dude stomach was about the size of a beach ball.

It hard to explain but Wilfork is just naturally big he wasn't out of shape. Dude was a top rated DT in the country so you knew his athleticism and talent was legit. He was also on the track and field team as well at UM.

Trying to compare this guy to Wilfork is like when people try to compare any 6'3 safety to Sean Taylor. Those guys were the best in their class. Your not suppose to look at a 2-3 star DT who looked as big as Wilfork and think he can turn into the next Wilfork when Wilfork was a 4-5 star kid who was one of the best DT in his class. Because most 2-3 stars are 2-3 stars for a reason. Doesn't mean they can't improve but they're rated that low because they're limited overall.

Last edited:
It hard to explain but Wilfork is just naturally big he wasn't out of shape. Dude was a top rated DT in the country so you knew his athleticism and talent was legit. He was also on the track and field team as well at UM.

Trying to compare this guy to Wilfork is like when people try to compare any 6'3 safety to Sean Taylor. Those guys were the best in their class. Your not suppose to look at a 2-3 star DT who looked as big as Wilfork and think he can turn into the next Wilfork. Because most 2-3 stars are 2-3 stars for a reason. Doesn't mean they can't improve but they're rated that low because they're limited overall.

Your analysis is amazing. I guess no 2-3 star ever makes it to the NFL.

Advertisement
Like I said, it doesn't mean they can't improve but if your expecting them to be the next best thing it unlikely especially when it comes to us.

Yeah we'll forget that he didn't go through the camp circuit like most division 1 athletes which boosts one's own respective recruiting profile and ranking. Also, it's great that you're giving this analysis when the team hasn't even had practice in pads yet. As usual, your takes have a few holes in it.

Wilfork was a very athletic highly rated player coming out of HS. Miller is a 2 star who got bump into a 3 star because some desperate teams were interested late. One guy everyoe knew was going to be a stud out of HS the other was about a month away from playing at FAU.
"Desperate?"

This is an ignorant post. First of all, the only reason why Miller was a 3 star recruit is because he played for a small school in the middle of nowhere, in which he didn't attend any camps. He was literally an unknown prospect. For his senior year, his family moved to Jacksonville in efforts to get Miller more exposure, because they knew they would not be able to afford sending him to camps. He DOMINATED every team, pretty much on every play of the season, in which some of the most respected coaches in Jacksonville called him the most dominant DT that they have ever seen come through Jax.

The teams that offered him, were not desperate. They were the ones who were fortunate enough to watch him when they came to scout/recruit other players that were on the opposing team's (this is especially the case for Tennessee and Virginia)

Miami got on board after receiving a call from Jordan's head coach, who's son happens to be a linebacker at The U. Miami saw his film and then sent 5 coaches to his home the next day, including Richt. Part of the quick vetting process, was Hartley calling all of his Jacksonville connections, in which they confirmed that Jordan was an absolute monster and would be the steal of the 2018 class.

Before you talk **** about one of our players, who has not even played a down for us yet, you should know what the f'uck you are talking about. Unlike Miami choosing to offer Jordan, your post seems a bit "desperate"

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Desperate?"

This is an ignorant post. First of all, the only reason why Miller was a 3 star recruit is because he played for a small school in the middle of nowhere, in which he didn't attend any camps. He was literally an unknown prospect. For his senior year, his family moved to Jacksonville in efforts to get Miller more exposure, because they knew they would not be able to afford sending him to camps. He DOMINATED every team, pretty much on every play of the season, in which some of the most respected coaches in Jacksonville called him the most dominant DT that they have ever seen come through Jax.

The teams that offered him, were not desperate. They were the ones who were fortunate enough to watch him when they came to scout/recruit other players that were on the opposing team's (this is especially the case for Tennessee and Virginia)

Miami got on board after receiving a call from Jordan's head coach, who's son happens to be a linebacker at The U. Miami saw his film and then sent 5 coaches to his home the next day, including Richt. Part of the quick vetting process, was Hartley calling all of his Jacksonville connections, in which they confirmed that Jordan was an absolute monster and would be the steal of the 2018 class.

Before you talk **** about one of our players, who has not even played a down for us yet, you should know what the f'uck you are talking about. Unlike Miami choosing to offer Jordan, your post seems a bit "desperate"

We'll see. I hope he pans out because Lord knows we could use some surprise players at DT the way Kool mismanaged the DT position. Not saying he going to be a bum I just have my doubts. I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong if he become a really good contributor.

Advertisement
Back