Question for Insiders re Jordan Miller?

Advertisement
Blake did play OL for Auburn, and amazingly enough was a 2nd round draft pick of the..........................MIAMI DOLPHINS.
Was that earthquake Eddie Blake. Heard he was a massive talent that wasn't smart enough to understand the offense .He would of gotten Marino killed. I remember a coach saying for an emergency contact number he wrote 911

Wilfork was a very athletic highly rated player coming out of HS. Miller is a 2 star who got bump into a 3 star because some desperate teams were interested late. One guy everyoe knew was going to be a stud out of HS the other was about a month away from playing at FAU.
Lies🤣🤣🤣

keep sleeping on Miller he wasnt highly rated due playing at a smaller program and not really taking part in the recruiting circut but if you think he isnt a big time talent you need to get your eyes checked. Elite Size with good weight distribution for someone his size and is incredibly nimble and plays with good leverage. Jeremy Pruitt is an elite DC and he wanted Miller badly im telling you this kid is going to be a Kendrick Norton type player for us

Advertisement
keep sleeping on Miller he wasnt highly rated due playing at a smaller program and not really taking part in the recruiting circut but if you think he isnt a big time talent you need to get your eyes checked. Elite Size with good weight distribution for someone his size and is incredibly nimble and plays with good leverage. Jeremy Pruitt is an elite DC and he wanted Miller badly im telling you this kid is going to be a Kendrick Norton type player for us

Looks like a better prospect coming out of high school than Norton

Advertisement
Looks like a better prospect coming out of high school than Norton

I would agree with that statement to me Norton is closer to his floor than ceiling. This kid could end up being highly drafted at DT he will at the very least be a plug in the middle and a great run stopper. If he can develop as an interior pass rusher watch out

Advertisement
Back