Question for board about DT

AJL has pretty much said himself he's going prep..

There has always been concerns on Brisco.

News to me that Ivery as well will have problems.

If neither DT tackle makes it in do we recruit them in '13? Or should we pick up guys like Monty Nelson and another DE? Decisions.. decisions.

The last thing AJL said was he expected to get in.

Advertisement
Last I heard after signing day the only ones that were questionable was AJL and I believe even his coach believed he'd be in on time.

AJL never had a shot of getting in.

Thats the first time I have seen anyone say that.

May be a confusion between AJ Legget vs. Angelo Jean-Louis (both referred to as AJL on these boards) going on here. Legget never had a chance, I believe. Louis is questionable, according to some posts on here.

Last I heard after signing day the only ones that were questionable was AJL and I believe even his coach believed he'd be in on time.

AJL never had a shot of getting in.

Thats the first time I have seen anyone say that.

May be a confusion between AJ Legget vs. Angelo Jean-Louis (both referred to as AJL on these boards) going on here. Legget never had a chance, I believe. Louis is questionable, according to some posts on here.

Could be. I mean there was always question about Jean-Louis and I never expected him to get in but it wasnt a cut and dry issue I thought.

Oh well.

But yeah Briscoe and Ivery were questions. I dont think Ivery was as known because we didnt recruit him long but back when he committed to Louisville there was an article about his grades. Nothing definite but something to watch.

IIRC.

Advertisement
Back