Question For Any Coaches On The Board...

Now i usually don't post and I'm usually just watching the dramatics of everything on the sidelines but I wanted to ask any of the coaches or if anybody knows of any camps that my buddy's little brother can sign up for . Kid plays For Stranahan High, 10th grade Now , Solid 5'10 165 -170 and the kid is fast , loves to hit , the school put him everywhere safety , corner , played alot of linebacker/rover this year cause like i said he loves to hit . Ive practiced with him, and his brother trains him almost everyday. Super motivated. Just wants to get his name out there and compete against the best.

Any suggestions from the peanut gallery ? Would love to get his name out there, kid deserves it for how hard he works.

Advertisement
Did he try out for any of the local 7 on 7 teams? That's like aau for football. I'm not in SF, but I'm sure there are several teams in Broward. Have him go to UM's camp and to schools where he's interested in going, maybe FIU, FAU, or wherever. Send his film to the coaches at those same programs.

Great user name!

Have him follow Sly Johnson on Twitter. He would benefit from showing up to Sly's weekly camps. Lots of competition out there. It won't expose him to any college coaches but it's a great opportunity to network with other local players and get some good off-season competition.

Touch up his Hudl highlights. Put his most explosive plays FIRST. Most college coaches don't watch a kid's whole highlight tape. You want to make a good impression within the first 30 seconds.

Thank you everyone for all the advice im relaying this to him and his big brother. Just want the kid to get some exposure i know Stranahan aint a big feeder school for these P5 schools.

I will start posting more since i really have been on this Forum for a long time.

Thank you again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back