Question and Request To The Mods and DWINS?

Canefan70

Redshirt Freshman
Can we please remove all threads that mention the names Mcfarland, Henderson, and Edwards from this board? What a waste of time and energy posting about thses guys who really just trolled the sh*t out of us. We need a final DWINS video discussing these three to finally put them out of out thoughts. So long JAGS!!!!!!

Advertisement
I'm trynna breath wooosaahhh.....nahmastay.....just wait till Saturday I got y'all maybe even earlier

Can we please remove all threads that mention the names Mcfarland, Henderson, and Edwards from this board? What a waste of time and energy posting about thses guys who really just trolled the sh*t out of us. We need a final DWINS video discussing these three to finally put them out of out thoughts. So long JAGS!!!!!!
ORRRRRRRRR
Maybe, just maybe our coaches need to find a way to:
1. Recruit better. Recruiting is about selling your product. Some (Saban) are better salesmen than others.
2. Have contingency plans so if plan A doesn't work out you immediately get plan B (Here's looking at you Coach Brown).

If you are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, or millions even, to recruit kids to play for you....maybe you do your job better?

ORRRRRRRRR
Maybe, just maybe our coaches need to find a way to:
1. Recruit better. Recruiting is about selling your product. Some (Saban) are better salesmen than others.
2. Have contingency plans so if plan A doesn't work out you immediately get plan B (Here's looking at you Coach Brown).

If you are getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, or millions even, to recruit kids to play for you....maybe you do your job better?
all 3 services have Miami ranked between 11-13, so an avg of 12th yes its not bama level but we aren't winning at bama levels either yet, this is a solid class that except at cb filled all the needs we had, oline especially is stacked,

dean and bandy are good at cb but id of perfered we got Henderson also. since dallas will play wr, that said this is a solid 1st year class. yes I expect next years class to be better cause this staff will 1 have a yr more to mend fences in south florida and 2 because I expect them to win 10 or more games, that will help get recruits in south florida to say home.

I want to remember the names for when they flame out. McFarland already showing he got played and/or lied about reasons.

Advertisement
Since the mods are posting threads crying about losing Henderson and Edwards I doubt it.

Welcome to recruiting..

Advertisement
Back