Question about the board

Advertisement
You are going to want to consult with [MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION] from what I understand he does (or did) have a small firm that specialized in this.

Advertisement
A better question is who controls banning people and why they are seemingly okay with racism on here.

A better question is who controls banning people and why they are seemingly okay with racism on here.

No racism here.

I'm white, but run black. YOu got a problem with that?

Yes there is racism here and that is what I have a problem with.

I'm white .. All my friends/ girlfriend is black .... This is where I come to not have racism ..... And then people like you ..
What in the world does your friends being black have to do with there being obvious uncorrected racism on this board?

Advertisement

How old are you? Do you ever think the world will ever eliminate racism especially in a forum where people are anonymous? Who cares if there's low lifes that are racist? Every race has people that are racist against them. Grow up.

No racism here.

I'm white .. All my friends/ girlfriend is black .... This is where I come to not have racism ..... And then people like you ..
What in the world does your friends being black have to do with there being obvious uncorrected racism on this board?

So what part of me you got a problem with?

The part where I'm white?

Or that I RUN black?

Advertisement

No racism here.

Or that I RUN black?

Both, Vato!!!

to the OP; Stars? What stars?

To the rest in this thread; I'm white (I think) but I don't know about all of my friends, since some of them have not responded for my request for documentation on their ethnicity.

No racism here.

Or that I RUN black?
Are you stupid?

Advertisement

How old are you? Do you ever think the world will ever eliminate racism especially in a forum where people are anonymous? Who cares if there's low lifes that are racist? Every race has people that are racist against them. Grow up.
I would think on a forum we could all be mature enough to not lower our selves to racism but I guess you guys still insist on acting like little children. Dont worry no one is going to take away your right to an anonymous racist douche.

Stars? Stars? Who has stars? Have I been banned from seeing symbols of coolness? My day just got less special and elite.

No racism here.

Or that I RUN black?
Are you stupid?

I'm not the dumba$$ that has a problem with racism, and can't tell me whether it's because I'm white or because I run black.

What if I were black and ran white?

That would be freaky, huh?

More racist, or less racist?

Advertisement
Back