Question about the administration

Disturbing how little our own fans know about our history.

I guess that's why you see so many asinine posts, day in and day out.

As someone already astutely pointed out: Blake James is NOT Sam Jankovich. And back then, the university did NOT place the importance on academics that it now does. Tad Foote attempted but failed. His vision is now a reality, however. We can thank Donna Shalala for that, who damaged the program to a degree that we may never recover from.

Well half our fan base is 12.

Yes, HOF as an AD was never surprised by anything and had a short list ready at all times.
such a striking difference between him and F.ake James
I'd hope someone on the BOTs would reach out to Sam for advice.

Back when we were winning titles in the mid 80’s, early 90’s, we went through 2 coaches. Jimmy Johnson and Dennis Erickson. My question is did the administration care more about winning football games back then than they do now? Or did we just get lucky when they hired those two since they won us 3 titles? It just blows my mind the decisions the administration has made in the last 4 hires with Coker, Shannon, Golden, and Richt. I don’t see how you go from being on top of the world to not giving a damn about not caring about winning games. Thoughts?
Nice first post...

The team and the fans had an energy that was as positive as can be. Also, the Orange Bowl was an arena from the Gods... I miss it immensely.

I remember Sam's first appearance at the Rat. Monumental. Almost Yamma Yamma level.

Does anybody know if Yamma Yamma is still with us? I know the dude was fond of the juice.