Question about our roster??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea maybe Brevin. His hands are suspect same with his blocking. Cant grab contested balls.
I mean the one handed catch for the endzone for a td through PI wasnt contested at all. Not saying he isn't inconsistent, but hes not wiggens or pope bad... but no other fbs wr is i guess.

I mean the one handed catch for the endzone for a td through PI wasnt contested at all. Not saying he isn't inconsistent, but hes not wiggens or pope bad... but no other fbs wr is i guess.
Yes that was a great catch but other than that he’s struggled to come up with contested balls.

Advertisement
He for sure should have had that one on 4th down no doubt about it, and im sure can get better in traffic. Just need to see him play a whole season and not a game here and there.
I said this earlier if I’m a GM I don’t touch him this year. He plays a full season next year and improves his blocking and catching he will go no later than the second round.

I said this earlier if I’m a GM I don’t touch him this year. He plays a full season next year and improves his blocking and catching he will go no later than the second round.
Idk if i would go that far, I think you still gamble a 5th or later on him, just not hte pay day the top 2 round are which he def has potential for.

Advertisement
Back