Question about Miami Garden ravens 13u

Thanks @RVACane and @Liberty City El i appreciate the insight, and yes I don’t usually pay attention to 8th graders either, but the talent that these kids display caught my attention. They’ll be D1 athletes one day and Miami will have some of these kids on the radar. I usually enjoy updates on the super teams of south Florida youth football.

Advertisement
The West has their feeder programs with Gwen Cherry and Liberty Citty Warriors.
They are going to be here for awhile though with their starting qb only being a freshman.
True or at least that’s how it was when I was in school. Overtown Rattlers go to booker T, Gwen cherry and liberty city go to the west, carol city and central split the talent of Miami Gardens ravens (Golden glade panthers and Miami Gardens chargers). Now transfer rules allow kids to play for 5 different high schools in 4 years smh.

Torrie Cox coaches at chaminade...his son starts at cb over there and is likely a group of 5 kid in this class. Has offers already

Beat the brakes off of one of Torrie's Ravens teams a few years back. Shut'em out in an Orange Bowl Classic qualifier lol

Torrie Cox coaches at chaminade...his son starts at cb over there and is likely a group of 5 kid in this class. Has offers already

they smoked a good team from TX, SED wolverines. Probably sending best 13u team in TX after DFW Elite. My son played in the same league as SED and they beat us good.

Advertisement
This was a good question. So many of these youth football teams will have 10 guys playing D1. Miami Gardens Ravens is one of the best in South Florida. DVD has his son playing there and Rod Mack coaching the bigger kids. Something Miami should definitely take advantage of

they smoked a good team from TX, SED wolverines. Probably sending best 13u team in TX after DFW Elite. My son played in the same league as SED and they beat us good.

only team that handled them was maryland heat but they are like an all star squad.

Advertisement
Former Cane LB Rod Mack is HC for the 13U Miami Gardens Ravens & has done a good job with that squad.

As far as where they going to school, shìt who knows? Lol... Most of them won't be going to school based on where they live so it's completely based on which HS recruited them the best.

Davion Bullet Gause is supposed to be going to Chaminade, Jayden Harris might go to Pace but Idk that for sure.

I know Edison is getting Clifton Brown, Idk where Shavers & the rest of them going, I don't really pay much attention to 8th graders tbh.

We have a legacy on that team as well. OL mike Rothmiller is the younger cousin of Bryant Mckinnie. Kid is huge and good. Been holding down OL on that team since he was 6.

76942419-F63E-463F-8CD0-2475C76A2268.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back