Question about Miami Garden ravens 13u

207Cane

Recruit
I was hoping to get some information from @Liberty City El or anyone else in the know. Where are rising players like Jeremiah Smith, Bullet Gause, and Vincent Shavers Jr going for high school? I’ve seen Miami Central coaches on the sidelines. Also I’m being bias here but with Carol City getting the coach from the West are they making any big splashes recruiting with transfers and youth football standouts?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the kids you mention end up in a certain high school what makes you think they won’t transfer later on. Don’t understand why this is important to you. Never seen a question like this on here. So if you can explain your concern on what school each or all go to. A lot of high school coaches watch the youth teams and the competition to get talent and keep them is just as crazy and at time more so than college recruiting.

Former Cane LB Rod Mack is HC for the 13U Miami Gardens Ravens & has done a good job with that squad.

As far as where they going to school, shìt who knows? Lol... Most of them won't be going to school based on where they live so it's completely based on which HS recruited them the best.

Davion Bullet Gause is supposed to be going to Chaminade, Jayden Harris might go to Pace but Idk that for sure.

I know Edison is getting Clifton Brown, Idk where Shavers & the rest of them going, I don't really pay much attention to 8th graders tbh.

Advertisement
Go put your head down on some other guy’s d!ck. I really don’t understand some you guys and your personal problems with starting threads, it’s a simple question about football and potential recruits.
You very sensitive, friend. I will leaf the **** sucking two you. I was happy you started the thread btw.

I was hoping to get some information from @Liberty City El or anyone else in the know. Where are rising players like Jeremiah Smith, Bullet Gause, and Vincent Shavers Jr going for high school? I’ve seen Miami Central coaches on the sidelines. Also I’m being bias here but with Carol City getting the coach from the West are they making any big splashes recruiting with transfers and youth football standouts?

The West has their feeder programs with Gwen Cherry and Liberty Citty Warriors.
They are going to be here for awhile though with their starting qb only being a freshman.

Advertisement
If the kids you mention end up in a certain high school what makes you think they won’t transfer later on. Don’t understand why this is important to you. Never seen a question like this on here. So if you can explain your concern on what school each or all go to. A lot of high school coaches watch the youth teams and the competition to get talent and keep them is just as crazy and at time more so than college recruiting.
Thanks for the help buddy

When needing to be the first to post in a thread goes wrong.

:snoopfacepalm::u5pyxda::xvfmlqq:
@207Cane you clearly don’t understand that @Canedog does this in every thread and the me referring to 1st to post going wrong is referring to him not you.

Edit: you changed it from dumb to funny. I feel better. Thanks man.

Advertisement
Yea that’s on me lol, I see guys go off on this board all the time for virtual nothing. Guess I already had my set up 😂
Lol. I can understand it but none of us in here are the malicious name calling ones.

Advertisement
Back