Question about Griffin for Pete, Tito or others

LatinCane

Sophomore
If he doesn't get the ACT/SAT score for UM, then what are his options? If he goes JUCO then I assume UM, if they want to, will be in the picture in a year or two. Or is he expected to go to another D-1 program that would accept his test score?

Advertisement
Marshall may win a ship before us at this rate. Having no admission standards really helps when building a program.

Advertisement
If that happens, I think he stays in state and goes to Texas Tech, if not then SMU. Pass happy schools that will help boost his NFL hype. At least that's what I think he should do.

Advertisement
Marshall may win a ship before us at this rate. Having no admission standards really helps when building a program.

There is a reason why tamu let him go so easily

Because there was no way he was getting in last year and the SEC only allows a school to send out 25 LOIs.

Even if the kid won't get in that still counts as their 25 limit per cycle so there was no point wasting a letter on him knowing he wasn't getting into school.

**** end up somewhere like Kentucky. Worst case, Marshall. I would have said UL, but they had to at least pretend to clean up their act so they could slither into the ACC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back