Question about Bud Foster....

INCaneFan

Band
Banned
Does Fuente plan on retaining him? Should the answer be no, I wonder if he'll feel slighted and consider the DC spot here or does he call it a day riding off into the sunset?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was news this past weekend...its Monday.

you lil jits have no excuses for not being informed....you are the most technologically connected generation to ever walk the planet.

Ah good for him then. Stand up guy who was there through it all for them.

I'm surprised he has no interest in being a HC.
I thought he stayed at VT all those years because he was waiting for the head job.

What I was told is that Foster has a kid with special needs and doesn't want to be away as much as a head coach is needed. Stand up guy whose family is well taken care of by the VT family. The guy is content

Advertisement
Now that Fuente has been hired watch defensive recruiting go off the charts...Foster is an excellent def. coach and probably one of the reasons Fuente took the hire...Only Clemson and Carolina have better defensive staffs...

Foster?! The same DC who's made Coley look like Bill Walsh the last 2 years...NO THANKS!!!

So, you condemn a guy for not fielding an excellent defense with no talent and a putrid offense?

His defense is still more respectable than most and i dont see him giving him 50 points to unc.... how often does bud give up 40 and 50 point games anyway?

i bet you can pull up Virginia tech games for the last 4 years and count on one hand how many 40 and 50 point games Bud foster has given up.

Then i challenge you to name his premiere defensive players outside of a few corners.....

Bud is the man. If Fuente can wake up a dormant offense and bring the recruiting up,, Buds unit is only going to get stronger.

But its never weak.Especially not weak enough to be shunned by canes fans who just had 5 years of Mark Donofrio. gtfoh

Foster?! The same DC who's made Coley look like Bill Walsh the last 2 years...NO THANKS!!!

So, you condemn a guy for not fielding an excellent defense with no talent and a putrid offense?

His defense is still more respectable than most and i dont see him giving him 50 points to unc.... how often does bud give up 40 and 50 point games anyway?

i bet you can pull up Virginia tech games for the last 4 years and count on one hand how many 40 and 50 point games Bud foster has given up.

Then i challenge you to name his premiere defensive players outside of a few corners.....

Bud is the man. If Fuente can wake up a dormant offense and bring the recruiting up,, Buds unit is only going to get stronger.

But its never weak.Especially not weak enough to be shunned by canes fans who just had 5 years of Mark Donofrio. gtfoh

Bud Foster =s Pop Warner defense...NO THANKS!!!

Bud Foster =s Pop Warner defense...NO THANKS!!!

Hes running the same defense that has made miami great many of years.....

But ok. Shows what you know. IMBECILE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back