Question about 2020 Decommits

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Is there a chance that any other guys recommit, or is Francois the lone wolf in this regard?

Off the top of my head, we’ve lost the following:

Henry Gray (CB)
Keyshawn Washington (S)
Marc Britt (WR)
Leonard Manuel (WR)
Jermain Burton (WR)
Avantae Williams (S)
Jon Dennis (OL)
Elijah Roberts (DL)

I could see a guy like Britt coming back because he still shows Miami a lot of love. Always a chance with Williams because he’s related to Lo. Anybody else?

Advertisement
Is there a chance that any other guys recommit, or is Francois the lone wolf in this regard?

Henry Gray (CB)
Keyshawn Washington (S)
Marc Britt (WR)
Leonard Manuel (WR)
Jermain Burton (WR)
Avantae Williams (S)
Jon Dennis (OL)
Elijah Roberts (DL)

I could see a guy like Britt coming back because he still shows Miami a lot of love. Always a chance with Williams because he’s related to Lo. Anybody else?
TOS is talking about Washington recommitting since Francois did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Henry Gray (CB)
Keyshawn Washington (S)
Marc Britt (WR)
Leonard Manuel (WR)
Jermain Burton (WR)
Avantae Williams (S)
Jon Dennis (OL)
Elijah Roberts (DL)

I can see Britt, Washington, Denis and Roberts all back. I love Avantae Williams but that ship has probably sailed now. He was at uf this weekend. I know he's Lo's cousin, but kid has a daughter and is a junior in HS... commited to Oregon. Doubt he sticks. Might end up staying in state when its all said and done, but I don't see him ending up at Miami. Kid might be a bit of a headcase, but so was Mack Wilson in HS and look how he turned out. Im all for bringing williams, I just don't know if we push since we want Washington and got Tennison. I think Gray ends up at Clemson. Manuel is gone to UF. and Ive got no idea on Burton. I just know hes out in cali now.

I can see Britt, Washington, Denis and Roberts all back. I love Avantae Williams but that ship has probably sailed now. He was at uf this weekend. I know he's Lo's cousin, but kid has a daughter and is a junior in HS... commited to Oregon. Doubt he sticks. Might end up staying in state when its all said and done, but I don't see him ending up at Miami. Kid might be a bit of a headcase, but so was Mack Wilson in HS and look how he turned out. Im all for bringing williams, I just don't know if we push since we want Washington and got Tennison. I think Gray ends up at Clemson. Manuel is gone to UF. and Ive got no idea on Burton. I just know hes out in cali now.

williams doesnt seem to be that good tbh

Advertisement
I mean, he's good enough for oregon.... Don't really think we have the ability to afford to pass up talent. We aren't stocked up like the Bama's or Clemson's or UGA's of CFB.

he didnt test well at well. he just doesnt seem to be the athletic freak as time went on (when he peaked early on as fr to now)

Henry Gray (CB) - Who know's, would rather have some of the other SoFla DBs (Harrell, Pough, Francois, Delancy, etc..)

Keyshawn Washington (S) - Would love to get him back as a LB/S and think we will

Marc Britt (WR) - Grades/Transcripts from multiple HS sounds like it could be an issue

Leonard Manuel (WR) - All UF, especially after N'Kosi transfers

Jermain Burton (WR) - Originally from Cali, and now back out there, going to be tough to recruit

Avantae Williams (S) - Is he still high up on our board?

Jon Dennis (OL) - Good shot, especially with improved OL play this year

Elijah Roberts (DL) - Must get IMO and I think we land him

Roberts, Denis, Washington all good chances.

Britt prob 50/50 not sure with the grades though.

Gray is gone. Manuel is gone. Burton gone.

Williams is wait and see if we push for him. Hasn’t really developed like everyone thought he would.

Perhaps I'm being optimistic but I think Manny might get a true bump class and get a lot of guys back in the fold.

Advertisement
Back