Quest 4 10 -0

UknowWhat

Senior
064bf3f3e854d492fb9fe58edecad008.jpg
Game Time

Advertisement
Can't wait to see Shaq in that hurricane uniform. I already know he's going to be a beast here. It's all about the U !!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting support from Darrion
e51ce6129ffbc611475cfabc3256a328.jpg

The kid looks thicker than Darrion (great freshman contributor for us) as a junior in HS!

If Shaq keeps putting in the work, he has a chance to put his name alongside some of the most special linebackers in Miami Hurricane history. Very excited for your family.

What's the name of the 2016 WR from Oakleaf poppa Shaq? Working more and more on my 2016-2018 database.
Marcus Johnson... this kid is pound for pound the best athelete on the team... Shaq included. I will put him up against any recruit that miami has offered... doesnt work out like he should...but can double up on 275 squat 400... He didn't play last year wanted to be a basketball player... he is working hard on his grades now.... He if gets into a college he will start as a freshmen... what ever college or university he attends...

Advertisement

What's the name of the 2016 WR from Oakleaf poppa Shaq? Working more and more on my 2016-2018 database.
Marcus Johnson... this kid is pound for pound the best athelete on the team... Shaq included. I will put him up against any recruit that miami has offered... doesnt work out like he should...but can double up on 275 squat 400... He didn't play last year wanted to be a basketball player... he is working hard on his grades now.... He if gets into a college he will start as a freshmen... what ever college or university he attends...

Sounds like he needs to mature and then he'll blow up.

Have you mentioned him to the staff or do they already know about him?

Love that pic of Shaq and Darrion. Can't wait to see Shaq playing in the middle with Darrion to his right or left in orange and green. Gonna be deadly

Advertisement
Seriously what are you feeding Shaq? I'm not even joking geez Shaq is college upper classman size already.

My son is 4 months old but I figured I may as well start early lol.

That sounds like very high praise. I watched his tape and he's the real deal! 2016 is beyond loaded in the state at WR. I hope you're in the staffs ear about him. Any offers yet, or not enough tape for him yet like Newbold's situation?

Marcus Johnson, the WR who was talked up by Shaq Quarterman's father in this thread, is going off tonight for Oakleaf.

@CFreemanJAX: Short passes to Marcus Johnson working for Knights. Junior receiver has four grabs for 28 already. Third and inches at Oakleaf 47. Timeout.

@CFreemanJAX: TD! Oakleaf strikes on 43-yard post pass from Jordan Johnson to Marcus Johnson with just 17 seconds to half. Fletcher still up 14-7.

@CFreemanJAX: Six catches, 77 yards in first half for Marcus Johnson. He's been tremendous for @OakleafFootball.

@CFreemanJAX: Big play! Hitch and go to Marcus Johnson gains 29 up sideline. Ball at the 11.

@CFreemanJAX: Eight catches for 116 now for Marcus Johnson.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back