Quentin Williams... The Breakdown...

The point is u giving bs advice to a parent that doesn’t need it... he, the player, his coaches and circle around him know that Quentin isn’t a finished product. Quentin’s dad didn’t make this post for you clowns to give bull**** advice that’s worth nothing when it was clowns like you dissing his son off of one game in the first place gtfoh

What part of stop highjacking this thread are you not understanding!

Go Canes

Advertisement
But... Let me break it down...

As some of you may know, I'm Quentin's father... But don't think I'm here to sugar coat anything. I'm his number 1 fan and number 1 critic. I'm at every practice and game...

Yes, early on Quentin and the whole D started out sluggish and looked disoriented. A few reasons for that...

8 months to prepare can be a gift and a curse for coaches. The whole defensive gameplan was adjusted to stop #7 and keep the QB in the pocket. Up until this past Wednesday, adjustments were being made. Our head coach is now calling the defense, which he hasn't done in about 5 yrs. The d coordinator is now in the booth... Again, a major difference.. Calls were getting in late and relayed late, causing the D to line up late and be confused.

After the long delay, Quentin and the defense came out and looked completely different. Quentin pressured the QB several times and hit him. He just missed multiple times simply because the QB gets the ball out SWIFTLY. I see some expected domination... Sure, we expect that every game... But Dutch Fork has won the last 3 State Championships at the highest level and didn't allow a single sack all last season.

I'm certainly not saying I wasn't disappointed.. Q definitely didn't take advantage of all the 1 on 1 opportunities he had. He did look sluggish and was absent on some drives. I got you... But, this was the first game and he didn't have the freedom usually given to our front. If you're judging him off this game solely, I get it... But, check back in during the season and you'll see what coaches see.

You ain’t gotta explain **** to these clowns... the coaches saw enough potential and production from Quentin to say he’s Miami caliber and offer him a scholarship, the end. Nobody’s asking Quentin Williams to save our program just be another valuable member of the team like he has the talent to do.

Keep up the good work, ignore the internet 300 pound fat *** arm chair coRches and handle business like you been doing.

Last edited:

As some of you may know, I'm Quentin's father... But don't think I'm here to sugar coat anything. I'm his number 1 fan and number 1 critic. I'm at every practice and game...

Yes, early on Quentin and the whole D started out sluggish and looked disoriented. A few reasons for that...

8 months to prepare can be a gift and a curse for coaches. The whole defensive gameplan was adjusted to stop #7 and keep the QB in the pocket. Up until this past Wednesday, adjustments were being made. Our head coach is now calling the defense, which he hasn't done in about 5 yrs. The d coordinator is now in the booth... Again, a major difference.. Calls were getting in late and relayed late, causing the D to line up late and be confused.

After the long delay, Quentin and the defense came out and looked completely different. Quentin pressured the QB several times and hit him. He just missed multiple times simply because the QB gets the ball out SWIFTLY. I see some expected domination... Sure, we expect that every game... But Dutch Fork has won the last 3 State Championships at the highest level and didn't allow a single sack all last season.

I'm certainly not saying I wasn't disappointed.. Q definitely didn't take advantage of all the 1 on 1 opportunities he had. He did look sluggish and was absent on some drives. I got you... But, this was the first game and he didn't have the freedom usually given to our front. If you're judging him off this game solely, I get it... But, check back in during the season and you'll see what coaches see.
Long season Pops don’t sweat it and Definitely don’t let these message board ALL-AMERICANS get to you or Q. Keep Grinding and Stay down Till you Come Up is the Vibe
Good Luck

The point is u giving bs advice to a parent that doesn’t need it... he, the player, his coaches and circle around him know that Quentin isn’t a finished product. Quentin’s dad didn’t make this post for you clowns to give bull**** advice that’s worth nothing when it was clowns like you dissing his son off of one game in the first place gtfoh

Ok smart guy please quote were I "dissed" his son by saying something that wasn't true or constructive evaluation. If you can't, please stop trying to drum up conflicts. Also my so called "BS advice" is a dline drill instructional video from a HOF dlinemen that literally changed dline techniques in NFL by incorporating martial arts. But yeah your right it's BS. Clearly you don't understand the principles of dline training and where the techniques come from.

So again if you can't quote my malicious posts directed at Williams or his performance, please move on.

Go Canes

Advertisement

The scheme u guys ran didn't help ur defense but one thing I liked about Quentin when i watched the game was he was fighting every play even when he got beat at times. When he learns more techniques and gets in the weight room he will be really good and be able to play multiple dl positions

Don't sweat it. Us real Cane fans understand that. Whatever you guys do, please know this. Unfortunately we have A LOT of gators, noles and other idiots on EVERY Cane board pretending to be Canes fans trashing all things Miami, even trashing recruits and their families. Please know if you experience any of this that that's who you're dealing with and not real Miami fans. First game stuff regarding your son. As you've alluded to, he'll be fine. Peace and blessings!

Advertisement
Back