Quentin Williams moved to DT?

We need great DT play for the defense to really take a step. Edge rushing is a question unless what @Cribby has always said and McCloud is good with his hand in the ground. If Cloud performs well it will change everyone's outlook on him. I expect like 5 sacks for him and to me that's productive assuming other guys get similar numbers.
I think McCloud can have a solid year at DE. As far as our pass rush is concerned I expect a solid workmanlike performance that improves over the course of the season. I expect DT play to take a big step forward from last year. The foursome of Silvera, Ford, JHH and Miller has the experience and more than enough talent for Simpson to mold. Add an up and comer like Roberts and a rare and freakish talent like Leonard Taylor and I think we're good.

Recruiting the DL and not only maintaining our level of talent but continuing to improve it will be crucial to our future success. Its absolutely imperative that we add kids like Shemar Stewart, Njalik Kelly, Anthony Lucas, Elijah Hastings, Daniel Lyons and Dante Anderson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back