Quentin Williams article

Advertisement
Kid is my biggest sleeper of the 2020 defensive recruits. Elite athletic testing and great production in high school. His only knock is being 6'3" and not that prototype 6'5"-6'6" but I still think Q will be very productive here if he stays healthy.

Kid is my biggest sleeper of the 2020 defensive recruits. Elite athletic testing and great production in high school. His only knock is being 6'3" and not that prototype 6'5"-6'6" but I still think Q will be very productive here if he stays healthy.

This guys numbers make Lance go from six to midnight with the quick fast. Causing Lances boner size and speed to be in the 90th percentile

So I was reading a free 247 article, and they said Williams is 6'3 and around 260lbs. I immediately thought that it was a typo, but then the they said, "We are excited at the prospect of Williams growing into a defensive tackle after a couple years in UM’s strength and conditioning program". Anybody know if this is legit or are they just mistaking him for someone else?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back