Quarterback recruiting Dermaricus Davis

mlw352

Sophomore
Demarcus Davis is the type of kid as a flyer we should be taking

Not Judd Anderson. He can’t run well enough and as an offense we should always be looking to take mobile athletic qbs. No slower than a 4.82 in the 40 is acceptable we as a program should make that our main priority in recruiting. I know that’s not always what’s on the market but I think it’s quite a few under rated kids out here that we should be looking at like this kid Demarcus Davis.

In my opinion we should always take mobility as something even our under rated risker type players should be guys who can get from out of the pressure that great defensive lineman can create. Mario’s offensive lines are going to be legendary. I just believe why not help them out with guys who can make players miss on sacks & extend plays if necessary. We need guys who can hit dots around the field. Thats how we get back to championship football not with statues who stud defensive lineman can tee off on and get sacked 4 or 5 times a game in key moments and completely ***** up a game. I’m nobody but I hope Mario keeps going after kids like the this kid in the 25 class that he just took. But we should also keep looking higher up for kids like this baller at qb Antwann Hill from Georgia to be the alpha qb
ln our 25 class.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This guy rushed for 113 yards and you want him as a mobile QB? He is a solid Washington commit an will be playing in the B1G before Miami will.............................

Historically, Etiwanda has produced some dudes and are always a tough team,they also have a rich basketball history, but as with most schools in the area, the catholic schools poach most top talent

There’s a QB I had my eye who has a Jeff George arm, Peyton Manning smarts, with Tom Brady confidence and resiliency BUT he runs a 4.83 so no go

Advertisement
You left off Peter North package
Hey bro BIG PAUSE
Shawn Michaels Sport GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the Button

Advertisement
Back