Quart'e Sapp

4* LB Quart'e Sapp announced his top 4 with Miami, Tennessee, Mizzou, and Michigan St. It's a stretch with Tennessee as a heavy favorite but you never know, would be a terrific get.
-----------------------------------------------------
Four-star senior linebacker Quart'e Sapp of Milton (Ga.) High School announced Tuesday night with a post on his Twitter account that he "will be deciding" between four finalists: Miami, Missouri, Michigan State and Tennessee.

The 6-foot-1.5, 200-pound Sapp went to Tennessee over the weekend on his first official visit. He's currently expected to visit Michigan State and Missouri over the next two weekends, although he has yet to announce his visit plans leading up to National Signing Day or mention a specific date when he might be ready to make his college decision known.

Tennessee is the heavy favorite to land Sapp on the 247Sports Crystal Ball, with the Vols getting 91 percent of his current predictions and Miami and North Carolina each getting approximately 5 percent.

Sapp is ranked the nation's No. 233 overall prospect and No. 15 outside linebacker in the 247Sports Composite for the 2015 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In a local bball tournament here in TN he told the host team he was 100% going to TN. Guy on here messaged me and told me this, and he has a kid on that team.

The dude also played Rocky Top as his prop in the dunk competition.

It would be a huge get for us but I met him at that tournament and talked to him a little bit, im 6'0 185 lb and this kid is a twig. He would need to red shirt imo especially since he isnt enrolling early. His pictures are so deceiving, he actually looks pretty big, but not at all. I don't think he would be physical enough to play lb at the college level just yet

In a local bball tournament here in TN he told the host team he was 100% going to TN. Guy on here messaged me and told me this, and he has a kid on that team.

It would be a huge get for us but I met him at that tournament and talked to him a little bit, im 6'0 185 lb and this kid is a twig. He would need to red shirt imo especially since he isnt enrolling early. His pictures are so deceiving, he actually looks pretty big, but not at all. I don't think he would be physical enough to play lb at the college level just yet

God, you've told this story about 100 times on here.

God, you've told this story about 100 times on here.

I will until everyone quits bringing it up like he is going to come here. At least I have decent information and I'm not someone that comes on here and constantly *****es about coaching and **** that isn't going to change until after next season. If you have seen me say it before then go right by it and don't say anything, maybe some people don't know, it's none of your ******* business.

Kid goes to the same HS as my kids, he's a good player not overly dominant, good athlete. I agree that he would need a RS year to fill out.

Advertisement
On the next there's plenty of LB's down here who can play and want to play at The U but we haven't offered! Stupid staff

On the next there's plenty of LB's down here who can play and want to play at The U but we haven't offered! Stupid staff

Talan, Archer, Curtis, Thomas

I would prefer if we would focus on South Florida before we go and try to pluck out of the state. But.......

"Trust the process":roll-canes2:

Last edited:
CRAZY THAT WE ARE SLEEPING ON THESE KIDS WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO BE A HURRICANE! THESE GUYS CAN PLAY AND WE DON'T EVEN OFFER! I JUST DON'T GET IT. WE'LL GO TO NEW JERSEY THO AND GET SOME 2 STAR KID WHO WOULDN'T TOUCH THE FIELD IF HE PLAYED BALL DOWN SOUTH. RIDICULOUS! THEN YOU WONDER WHY CLEMSON, FSU AND OTHER PROGRAMS ARE ALWAYS SO CONSISTENT! THEY RECRUIT THE STATE OF MIAMI BETTER THEN MIAMI!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back