2025 Quanell X Farrakhan Jr, WR - North Shore HS (The Woodlands, TX) offered & visiting

I'd rather not.

I'm just one person & my opinion is not worth more than anyone else's. I don't need anymore mouth breathers sharpening up their darts to throw at me anytime I may or may not like a prospect.

The only stamp of approval that matters is the staffs & I'm not, nor will I ever be on Miami's staff.

I'm. just. a. fan.
I fvck with you for real.

Who’s your favorite corner in the draft this year?

Advertisement
Guessing his dad is the activist in Houston. Probably dodge a bullet here. If he doesn’t play, his dad would probably blast the coaching staff and has the media contacts to be heard.
I don’t know about any of that but watching the locals in College Station or Tuscaloosa root on a kid named Farrakhan would be objectively hilarious.

Advertisement
I don’t know about any of that but watching the locals in College Station or Tuscaloosa root on a kid named Farrakhan would be objectively hilarious.
You don’t know the half of it if this is his dad.

You don’t know the half of it if this is his dad.

It is, lol. That **** blows my mind but I agree with you. It could be an absolute mess for wherever this kid ends up.

Advertisement
Guessing his dad is the activist in Houston. Probably dodge a bullet here. If he doesn’t play, his dad would probably blast the coaching staff and has the media contacts to be heard.
Definitely the same Dad. Guessing from your screen name, you know about his pops too.

Definitely the same Dad. Guessing from your screen name, you know about his pops too.
Yes. Nothing against him. I actually think he does a lot of good things in the community especially with helping find missing people but if there is a big news story here in Houston, Q is going to be speaking at the press conference.

Feel the risk/reward is too high. If Jr. is a bust, I could see Q on everything from ESPN to Alex Jones to tell why its the school/coach's fault that his son wasn't the superstar he should have been.

You are not like me if you don't want this young man on this team for that name along. Quanell Farrakhan? What a name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back