Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
1620726892436.png

Advertisement
I finally watched his film and this kid is a gangsta...I can see what y’all saying about him playing Db also but if Wiggins had this attitude with the ball in the air he would be a star
You nailed it , he plays with “ attitude “ which gets lost when evaluating. He plays angry and is the most competitive guy on the field. All of that mixed with his athletic ability makes me confident he’ll be a good player. He’s a far better player than Harley at the same age . Imo i don’t see that comparison at all.

Last edited:
You nailed it , he plays with “ attitude “ which gets lost when evaluating. He plays angry and is the most competitive guy on the field. All of that mixed with his athletic ability makes me confident he’ll be a good player. He’s a far better player than Harley at the same age . Imo i don’t see that comparison at all.
Now that I think about it....Brandon Aiyuk who was also coached by Likens might be a good comp

Advertisement
Is he coming to the cookout? Cause if he isn’t and is committing before June then I’m concerned that it’s not gonna be us.
I don't see him on the list - but he is supposed to OV on the 11th with Jacurri, Helms, Spells and, ironically Bonds.

Advertisement
I finally got around to watching his junior year HUDL and ****, talk about a dog! He's the definition of a football player. WR who did kick off returns, punt returns, and played CB. We get enough of these alpha types (Restrepo etc.) and you will really start to see the culture change. I'm all in on Quan!

Advertisement
Yeah, I don't see it either - he's bigger than Harley is right now as a high school Junior.

He’s really fast...
First touch of the ball is a 77 yard catch and run...
His offense and qb were really bad this game... Better qb and he scores wayyyy more in this game..

Advertisement
Back