Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
Has he officially been dropped!? How do people know this…I assume the respect my decision is coming if he was. Just wait for the spin job UCF will try and pull haha
Because he’s trending to ucf

no one is going g5 over a p5 team. Kid is going to be a issue in any locker room he goes to

Advertisement
This kid is a head case. He started a gofundme for the moving company he says he wants to own. Is he serious or just taking peoples money?
If that’s real then hopefully serious or else GoFundMe will find out and he will be in legitimate trouble.

In any case, he’s not our problem now and hopefully he learned from the situation and good luck to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

This kid was not worth grabbing ankles and bending over for. We definitely upgraded with Ibieta, and I think we dodged a bullet.

Tough way to learn a lesson, but hope he realizes he never should have committed if he wanted to still take visits. And maybe just maybe, if he had shown a ton of remorse and contrition the staff may have cut him a little slack. But doubling down and trying to justify being deceitful only made things worse.

See ya, kid.

Advertisement
Al Golden / Dorito told Carter Jacobs, Michael Deeb, T-Mac (rising junior at the time) and Isaiah Mckenzie to come to the Al Golden camp and that all would be offered a scholarship for Miami. This is when Miami led for Sony. After they came to the camp and all left without offers, needless to say Rumph was upset.

and more upset than Rumph was the players and an anti-Miami sentiment spread. Sony thought he and joystick would go to Miami together
Whose Joystick? I remember a guy named Sticks, who went to WVU. I don’t think he had a real name.

Advertisement
Back