Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
I get why everybody is mad but some of the blame for this whole situation has to fall on Manny. He accepted Quans commitment before he ever visited the campus and never got a chance to truly vet the kid and see what his personality is. Did the kid go back on his word? Yea but he is a young kid with a tough background so I don’t want to pile on a kid for being a kid. Isn’t this what we have complained about in the past with all the decommits.
Reaction GIF

I get why everybody is mad but some of the blame for this whole situation has to fall on Manny. He accepted Quans commitment before he ever visited the campus and never got a chance to truly vet the kid and see what his personality is. Did the kid go back on his word? Yea but he is a young kid with a tough background so I don’t want to pile on a kid for being a kid. Isn’t this what we have complained about in the past with all the decommits.
There’s no blame on Manny lol. He literally went and got another Wr commit to replace this kid just like he’s been emphasizing since last year.

Advertisement
The only blame I have against the staff is if you followed his social media you know this kid thinks he’s a top 10 recruit and is so desperate for attention. stop making excuses and playing the victim card for this kid. Plenty of people come from tough situations and don’t throw away an opportunity to the university of miami for UCF just so they can get there ego boosted from a g5 school

edit: though deleted and replaced by tough •••• iPhone autocorrect problems

Last edited:
I've got no problem with the kid he was showing love, seemed to really want to be here then he screwed up and is getting kicked out. Good luck

Advertisement
He took an unofficial here before committing.

**** you talking about Tally cane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quan isn’t a 5 star…

Quan isn’t a can’t miss prospect…

Quan wanted to play recruiting games like he was… well he found himself a new team. Good luck as this is what happens.

Quan isn’t a 5 star…

Quan isn’t a can’t miss prospect…

Quan wanted to play recruiting games like he was… well he found himself a new team. Good luck as this is what happens.
I get all and I’m not mad that they are dropping him it’s just a clear sign that the staff didn’t do a good job vetting his personality.

Advertisement
Back