Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kevin Spacey 90S GIF

“started off with to much cargo
dropped 4 n….s now I’m making all the dough”
Ice Cube

Advertisement
So this feels like this situation has cooled down a bit... what's the latest? Is he still taking visits or did he get the message? I'm good either way if he ends up with us or without.

Nothing personal to you, this is directed at a lot of people who simply do not understand the Quan Lee situation.

The issue is NOT that he took a visit.

The issue is that he was not honest with the coaches. He told them he was NOT going to take any more visits. He told them that he was shutting down his recruiting. And then a week later, our coaches found out about his visit to UCF via media reports.

Everything would have been fine with Quan if he had been honest and up-front with the coaches.

I don't anticipate Quan Lee being in this class. We will take Ibieta and one or two other WRs, and then go hard for the 2023 class of WRs, which is loaded.

Advertisement
Yea because so many kids are lining up to play for group of 5 schools who have legit power 5 offers? Seriously we don’t compete with ucf for any recruits why would you think we are sweating this kid?
I was mostly referring to when Malzahn was with Auburn, he just happens to be at UCF now. And no, I don't think we're sweating it at all.

I get why everybody is mad but some of the blame for this whole situation has to fall on Manny. He accepted Quans commitment before he ever visited the campus and never got a chance to truly vet the kid and see what his personality is. Did the kid go back on his word? Yea but he is a young kid with a tough background so I don’t want to pile on a kid for being a kid. Isn’t this what we have complained about in the past with all the decommits.

I get why everybody is mad but some of the blame for this whole situation has to fall on Manny. He accepted Quans commitment before he ever visited the campus and never got a chance to truly vet the kid and see what his personality is. Did the kid go back on his word? Yea but he is a young kid with a tough background so I don’t want to pile on a kid for being a kid. Isn’t this what we have complained about in the past with all the decommits.
Nah

Advertisement
Back