Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
Sh*t Saban might ask for his deposit back with the way Sr is acting online :ROFLMAO:
Saban loves this ****. Just weakens us further. It sucks. What Earl Little is doing is ***** made but people responding to it are making it just worse. Ultimately we gotta win, we win and kids will take notice and we will get our share. It’s always been about winning.

You're ignorant to the facts then. CIS is a Social Media platform where content is shared and exchanged. But I guess changing the facts to fit your narrative works best for you. . .smh

AND FYI CIS isn't a private platform. . .

Wow! You're overly worked up about this. Did I touch a nerve?!

CIS is a specific interest platform whereas Twitter, Facebook, etc. are more general interest platforms. Big different between the two types of platforms in my opinion. Additionally, unlike Twitter and Facebook where user's profiles are generally NOT anonymized, platforms like CIS are generally anonymized, which in substance actually does effectively make them private.

Advertisement
Regardless, the question was “when did it start.” That was Rumph. He planted the seeds from the jump...and Surtain was on staff, iirc, when that happened.

If that was the question, about when did it start, then maybe. But it’s totally irrelevant now. Surtain is a grown *** man, makes his own decisions, and his reasons for his attitude towards Miami are his own.

What happened seven or eight or 10 years ago is totally irrelevant to what’s happening today. Also, there was nothing in the post you responded to about “when did it start“ or anything about how it started.

You can put the blame where it rests, maybe Miami’s lack of recruiting success at the school, but more likely Surtain’s disregard or possibly hatred for the local P5 school.

Last edited:
Wow! You're overly worked up about this. Did I touch a nerve?!

CIS is a specific interest platform whereas Twitter, Facebook, etc. are more general interest platforms. Big different between the two types of platforms in my opinion. Additionally, unlike Twitter and Facebook where user's profiles are generally NOT anonymized, platforms like CIS are generally anonymized, which in substance actually does effectively make them private.
That's your opinion. It's not factual.

There’s a difference between msg boards & social media. I agree w/ u.
Imo it’s a big difference. Hence why I’ve never singed up for Twitter , Facebook or any other social media in my life. It’s a super toxic environment thats negatives heavily out weigh the positives. There’s actually a good amount of data that shows it’s not good for your mental health. But nobody wants to talk about that.

Imo it’s a big difference. Hence why I’ve never singed up for Twitter , Facebook or any other social media in my life. It’s a super toxic environment thats negatives heavily out weigh the positives. There’s actually a good amount of data that shows it’s not good for your mental health. But nobody wants to talk about that.
Yes sir, I believe that data. This has been my take since it all started. Young people on FB 10 hours a day and they see all their "friends" all doing something while they are at work or at home. These people are having fun, posting the best filtered pics and looking like rock stars. The young person viewing it all can not grasp that these are snippets of the best times of these peoples lives not every day. So they think they are a failure/boring/ugly/poor/no friends and get depressed. It actually makes sense if you think about it and how young peoples brains work.

Advertisement
You're ignorant to the facts then. CIS is a Social Media platform where content is shared and exchanged. But I guess changing the facts to fit your narrative works best for you. . .smh

AND FYI CIS isn't a private platform. . .
It is private because you have to pay 15 dollars a month or whatever. If you don't pay you won't be able to read through the 853 aggressive ads per second lmao.

Pay to read is private enough lol

That's your opinion. It's not factual.

You're on an island here buddy.

Is CIS technically a social media platform? Yes, I totally agree with that. Is there are BIG difference between CIS and Twitter, Facebook, etc.? Yes, absolutely. HUGE difference. Those are the facts buddy!

It is private because you have to pay 15 dollars a month or whatever. If you don't pay you won't be able to read through the 853 aggressive ads per second lmao.

Pay to read is private enough lol
Lol I stand corrected. I did not know that. Thank you sir.

Twitter is a ******* toxic place. Just from following the NHL playoffs and everything these nut****s say on there say make me want to jump through my screen and pound some beeftits.

Advertisement

Yeah it's toxic and all that but reading grown men having internet fights is some much needed comedic relief once in a while.

Regardless, the question was “when did it start.” That was Rumph. He planted the seeds from the jump...and Surtain was on staff, iirc, when that happened.
If all this is true.....im saying if......Rumph got to be the biggest two face ever bruh. To trash UM at AH then on top of it get offered a job to the school that helped u get paid......then to accept it after u ragged on them......crazy ****....stick to your guns if you going to stick to them in that situation or repair it....either or. Your job is to repair the **** u did and said and he didn't. Don't know if all of that is true but if it is I would stand by the post I just wrote.

Advertisement
I think Xavier Restrepo needs to mind his fckn business… news flash recruits like to go out of town and visit multiple schools. Shocked 🤡

So yesterday when that ham-fisted, awkward troll started a thread as a weak and obvious jab at UM's staff I thought to myself, "man, I haven't seen @KrazyCane pull some suckers into it in a minute...." And just like that, boom, you're here doing your thing.

Krazy how that happens sometimes. Just more evidence of a solipsistic universe.

This thread is way too long for an average WR still in HS. Let’s move to the next. Plenty of 3 star WR that want to come to UM.

Advertisement
Back