Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
More like Gone Lee amirite?

I think Xavier Restrepo needs to mind his fckn business… news flash recruits like to go out of town and visit multiple schools. Shocked 🤡
Hey...if dude wants to use social media to highlight his trip UCF...then X has the right to use social media to voice his disappointment

Next time...maybe he should take a trip and not highlight it all over the place....right after saying you are shutting everything down

Quan has every right to enjoy the process and take as many visits as he want. Miami also has the right to give away your spot if you seem shaky about your commitment
I agree but don’t tell the coaches that you are shutting down your recruitment and then show up at another school two weeks later. That’s just disrespectful. The least he could have done was tell the coaches that he wants to enjoy the process but is solid. He did not.

I think Xavier Restrepo needs to mind his fckn business… news flash recruits like to go out of town and visit multiple schools. Shocked 🤡
Na, X is the kind of kid you want on the squad. Kind of kid who is a good influence in the locker room when coaches aren't around. Idc about the whole Quan Lee thing but X is standing up for his school on this and I aint mad about it.

Advertisement
Not a good look for everyone all around. Social media is for women. I really question the intelligence of any grown man on social media, let alone the imbeciles that actually post on social media. People must have pretty ******* pathetic lives to be doing that kind of nonsense.

What about grown men who anonymously post generalized insults at strangers on message boards?

Asking for a fellow poster. Thanks.

Not a good look for everyone all around. Social media is for women. I really question the intelligence of any grown man on social media, let alone the imbeciles that actually post on social media. People must have pretty ******* pathetic lives to be doing that kind of nonsense.
You know CIS is Social Media right? You consider yourself a grown man right? Or are you a woman?

Advertisement
“I had (a visit to) Wake Forest, but I’m not going anymore,” Ibieta said. “Like coach Diaz and coach Likens said, if you’re committed and you keep visiting, you can stay committed, but that means they’re still looking, too.

This is what Manny is telling kids. so if Quan is looking so are we but hes still committed, unitl we find better. the kid should have fun but you cant go saying you're committed and then post the **** he did i get hes a youngin but he needs to learn what you post means **** in todays world. and everyone is watching all the time. hopefully this is a learning lesson and hes in this class i like what he offers

“I had (a visit to) Wake Forest, but I’m not going anymore,” Ibieta said. “Like coach Diaz and coach Likens said, if you’re committed and you keep visiting, you can stay committed, but that means they’re still looking, too.

This is what Manny is telling kids. so if Quan is looking so are we but hes still committed, unitl we find better. the kid should have fun but you cant go saying you're committed and then post the **** he did i get hes a youngin but he needs to learn what you post means **** in todays world. and everyone is watching all the time. hopefully this is a learning lesson and hes in this class i like what he offers
if you’re committed and you keep visiting, you can stay committed, but that means they’re still looking, too.

Bingo

Pride, loyalty, accountability. These are the intangible traits that have been missing from Cane players for a long time. Give me more Restrepos and fewer self-interested mercenary divas. The care factor matters.

Advertisement
Excuse me if I’m mistaken, but wasn’t it Rumph as HC at AH prior to his stint at Miami that openly dissing his Alma mater regarding recruiting & not sending his kids here?

He’s not the coach there anymore. Hasn’t been for how long? Seven years?

Advertisement
I don't put private platforms like this one in the same category as the traditional social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
You're ignorant to the facts then. CIS is a Social Media platform where content is shared and exchanged. But I guess changing the facts to fit your narrative works best for you. . .smh
I don't put private platforms like this one in the same category as the traditional social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
AND FYI CIS isn't a private platform. . .

Advertisement
Back