Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
Not a good look for everyone all around. Social media is for women. I really question the intelligence of any grown man on social media, let alone the imbeciles that actually post on social media. People must have pretty ******* pathetic lives to be doing that kind of nonsense.

Wow! I’m really shock that Earl Little Sr. would go back and forth with fans like that. Just doesn’t seem like something a grown man would do. Hope he realizes that. He must really have something on chest about Miami. Did he go for job or something?

PS: If Tracey Howard ever have a kid who’s highly ranked, I can definitely see him going in in Miami too. Talked to him a couple of weeks ago... and he isn’t fond of The U at all.

Advertisement
Restrepo didn't mention any names, "el que se pica es porque ají come"
dont know the equivalent in english.
Stop with that garbage. The other issue is Quan probably felt pressure to commit. He flat out said a spot might not be there for him so he moved up his date. Now other schools are calling and he’s having second thoughts. Issue of recruiting a kid from Canesville who’s heard nothing but hatred for UM his whole life. It sure as **** doesn’t help to have guys that are supposed to be your mentors calling you out publicly at that age.

Wow! I’m really shock that Earl Little Sr. would go back and forth with fans like that. Just doesn’t seem like something a grown man would do. Hope he realizes that. He must really have something on chest about Miami. Did he go for job or something?

PS: If Tracey Howard ever have a kid who’s highly ranked, I can definitely see him going in in Miami too. Talked to him a couple of weeks ago... and he isn’t fond of The U at all.
Hard to blame him with the dorito hand he was dealt

FOOK YOU DORITO

At least Chickillo knows is was Golden and Doritos fault. It’d be interesting to have that same conversation with him. As far as Howard, he was overrated. How many CBs well under 6ft run 4.7 40s? Howard was too slow and not talented enough to play in the NFL. He was hyped up more than Pope. It didn’t matter if he went to UFag like he claimed he should’ve done.

Advertisement
He is way, way, too old to be speaking like a dumbass ******* 16 year old. And he can also go **** himself
Someone needs to tell Sr to:

790e60b33d831f64656a95fac1437c9e44-black-bush-gif-5.h473.w710.gif

I think the reason fans are reacting negatively is that Lee said he was shutting everything down himself, talked a big game to FSU fans publicly as a Cane commit, then a week later wants to official to UCF. Just looks childish (which he is, of course, just as all 17/18 years olds are).

Restrepo should just have stayed out of it. This escalated when it could all have been handled privately, and Earl Little goes and pours gasoline on the fire just like Chad Wilson used to do. Just unnecessary and a bad look all around.
Dude has that Chad Wilson vibe to him.

I remember when some dudes here were up in arms because of some random comment the Littles said about Manny not calling them enough.

Good times.

I think alot of ppl sided with them. But after today I think ppl don’t even want them at Miami.
Exactly. I have no doubt that Manny didn’t call him that much and I think today we can see why. Bad news - Choad II

Advertisement

Whats he gonna do? Pass on those 4.7 40 genes?

Advertisement
Earl Sr. is just butt hurt due to the following -

- His son is outside the top 5 of our CB recruiting board (Rogers, Fegans, Graves, Singletary, Henderson Twins, Spells - all higher)
- The U (his alma mater) has a real DB coach now who isn't bending over to recruit his son
- Spells also now might be lower on our board, and being treated as a Plan B kid cause we're looking good with our Plan A guys. Again, we're not kissing AH's ***

Lol on him using an underrated Central Florida WRs twitter games to jump in and call out The U (his school). Clown and def Chad Wilson vibes

Where's that quote from Saban. Someone should send that to Earl and tell him he's a hypocrite. Bama would be doing the same exact **** for Quan Lee's games.

I hope not. Tracey Howard was my favorite Cane along with Duke and Chickillo. All three were misused and abused, especially Howard and Chick. But that was on Golden and Dorito. I hope he sees that the fans appreciate him.

Advertisement
Back