Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
His opinion on the Lee recruitment is irrelevant to me.

It’s the fact he chose to tweet about this matter, a UM recruiting matter, after subtly firing shots at UM through his son’s recruitment and now into the Saban guzzling phase.

Little has no care in the world about the optics of his alma mater and clearly doesn’t mind dragging its name through the mud.

his saban/bama guzzling phase is so obvious it’s not even funny. Dude is criticizing UM for the same things bama does year after year. EL1 is approaching choad Wilson territory - he better be careful.

Advertisement
if I’m Manny I tell quan shut it down or lose your spot

I publicly pull Jrs offer and reinforce through alumni that no you don’t need to be mindless zombies supporting the team… but **** take some pride in your school especially via social

what he is saying might not be wrong but if it was Alabama fans doing the same thing he wouldn’t say anything.

You're possibly correct.

Do I think Little Sr likes this staff? No, I don't, and I'm okay with that. The reasons behind that, who knows. The former player and the father of a big recruit can be separated as that seems to be what's he's done. Again, I'm okay with that and I get it having played myself. It's tough, you'd want you kid where you were, but you have to go with what's best for your boy. Who knows, we show out and that could be us.

Advertisement
I’m gonna laugh my *** off when this kid ends up at FSU or pedo state or some other school no one is expecting.
He’s acting like a father whose son hasn’t been given the greenlight anywhere amd is ****ed off at anybody not named Saban. He needs to floss all that Saban seed out his teeth.

if I’m Manny I tell quan shut it down or lose your spot

I publicly pull Jrs offer and reinforce through alumni that no you don’t need to be mindless zombies supporting the team… but **** take some pride in your school especially via social
100% right

Advertisement
The U ain’t coming back off no tweets, dog. If that chit was the case, we would’ve been back! Hit that man up on the phone or slide in his DM if u wanna use social media. Or better yet, how bout cut off communication & watch blood commit to a G5 school since no one besides us was recruiting him.
I think you missed the message I was trying to convey because the tweets are involved

I think you missed the message I was trying to convey because the tweets are involved

No; I got the msg ur trying to convey, and I’m saying The U has been fake tough for too long. If Social Media was out in Reed’s day, under Butch’s leadership??? I highly doubt this happens. If anything if the kid came back on campus for an UV, I can see Reed & the crew hollering at him man to man, scaring the blood of Jesus into his soul.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back