Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
I swear ppl are so dumb the kid was told hey if ur gonna commit no visits elsewhere that is 1000% the kids fault if he loses his spot and we are not the only program who does this there top programs who do this and lower programs who do this
Then have this exact same energy if a 4/5 Star kid does this in this class and eventually when it happens in other classes. Don't try and rule with an iron fist with Quan yet treat higher ranked players with leniency

Unless they are planning to pull his offer it’s really dumb on X’s end. It’s not a good look to call out a recruit on social media. How’s Lee going to feel about being in the same room with X? Hopefully the coaches have had X reach out to Lee privately if they plan on keeping the commitment. It’s all silly.
Earl senior getting involved in any capacity is weak. He’s obviously salty AF from people giving him a hard time. His tweet is more childish than the kids. I’d consider banning him and his son from campus and the stadium if I was Manny. That’s disrespecting the staffs entire recruiting philosophy this cycle. Earl knows it.
If I were HC, I wouldn't want current players getting into anything negative with recruits. No upside in that.

Advertisement
Then have this exact same energy if a 4/5 Star kid does this in this class and eventually when it happens in other classes. Don't try and rule with an iron fist with Quan yet treat higher ranked players with leniency
If the young man shuts it down and then Days later visits somewhere else the fanbase certainly will. No one cares that the young man visited UCF, it’s the way in which he did it a couple of days after saying “I’m shutting it down”

If Ol' Earl reallllly believes this then he should get checked for CTE. But we all know it ain't that. It's another case of Choad Wilson Syndrome.

View attachment 148253

Someone tell Senior he can look out for his son without ****ting on his alma mater and gurgling Nicky's drip.

tenor-29.gif

I can see him going along with someone that has a visit already planned just to hang out, like when Shemar did on campus. But an official visit is business, and the host school is going to treat it as if you have an interest.

Advertisement
You do realize they do this for everyone and have done so for the past cycles

Advertisement
what has happend here is so dumb he is a kid just like how we have gotten kids to flip after taking visits here while being committed to other schools and everyone’s happy yet a kid who’s committed takes a boat else where and everyone starts **** talking him even our own players man

Advertisement
I went back and watched his tape. I posted my thoughts on Ibieta. After watching quans tape, I won’t disrespect him at all. He is a baller. But ibieta to me is the better prospect. The competition is “eh” at best. Almost all of his tape is go/post/ and slant where he is just physically better then the db. He has good tools. And definitely you gotta love the willingness to block. But I think measurables are a wash if not better for Ibieta from what I read. As a route runner and catching, Ibieta is certainly ahead. I don’t think that quan is not a take, he has some good measurables, seems to be a smart kid (owns his own business). But right now, to me the more polished and higher upside player is Ibieta. Not sure the staffs plan with the kid, but I see and agree if they want to go with Ibieta over quan. Just my two cents.

Talking constant **** about his alma mater is in the best interest of his child?

Like I said earlier, send your kid to Bama already and shut up. No need to smear UM to justify your decision.
That's not what I meant by best interest of his child, moreso the buying into how Alabama goes about everything as the only way to do things

I agree completely with your second statement

Advertisement
Back