Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Earl Sr. isn't wrong though.

It's this kids life, he's gotta live with his decisions, and if he wants to visit wherever it shouldn't be a big deal. We sure as **** shouldn't be giving him crap for it. I don't have to like how kids these days handle things, but I realize they're kids and prone to impulse decisions.

Now if our stance, the stance of those that matter as in the coaches, that he shuts it down or we're looking, that's fine too. That's our coaches prerogative. They have to do what they've gotta do and it's business, just like this kid is searching for the best fit, it's business.

Advertisement
Btw.... I can understand how X feel. And I'm more than positive more of our players feel the same. I'm sure Lee didn't even tell the coaches or any other players. All they know is that he said recruitment was shut down and next thing you know, he's on a visit. It do sound like some snake ****. No one is telling the kid he can't take his visits. The message is to just be upfront and honest with the school YOU committed to. Now... I also will say, X ain't have to tweet it tho lol

Nobody's going to agree with this but why is it cool for the college sophomore to do this to the HS kid? I like X but you met him, you know you can DM him or get his number and then you do this but the HS kid gets criticism? Makes sense
HS senior vs. College sophomore? C'mon, man... they're both ******* teenagers. The 17 year old gets the benefit of youthful ignorance, but the 19 year old is expected to be magnanimous and mature? I don't follow that reasoning.

Besides, public stupidity requires public correction.

Advertisement
HS senior vs. College sophomore? C'mon, man... they're both ******* teenagers. The 17 year old gets the benefit of youthful ignorance, but the 19 year old is expected to be magnanimous and mature? I don't follow that reasoning.

Besides, public stupidity requires public correction.
Once you leave home to live on a college campus you're one step closer to being a grown man. He wouldn't do this to a teammate but he does this to the kid who's on some fans bad side so naw they're not equal here one is held to a higher standard to me

Btw.... I can understand how X feel. And I'm more than positive more of our players feel the same. I'm sure Lee didn't even tell the coaches or any other players. All they know is that he said recruitment was shut down and next thing you know, he's on a visit. It do sound like some snake ****. No one is telling the kid he can't take his visits. The message is to just be upfront and honest with the school YOU committed to. Now... I also will say, X ain't have to tweet it tho lol
Why not? If he can post his visits elsewhere publicly someone can speak on it publicly. He coulda visited them folks while committed TO MIAMI and not made an noise about it. Im with X. **** that you’re a cane or you ain’t. Ain’t no such thing as half way crooks. I’m big on letting letting kids be kids but nah. You can get addressed by a real cane

Advertisement
Earl Sr. isn't wrong though.

It's this kids life, he's gotta live with his decisions, and if he wants to visit wherever it shouldn't be a big deal. We sure as **** shouldn't be giving him crap for it. I don't have to like how kids these days handle things, but I realize they're kids and prone to impulse decisions.

Now if our stance, the stance of those that matter as in the coaches, that he shuts it down or we're looking, that's fine too. That's our coaches prerogative. They have to do what they've gotta do and it's business, just like this kid is searching for the best fit, it's business.
The point is not what Earl said, it's how he did it. Dude literally has the power to sit these "young men" down and talk sense into the both of them. Like you see a Cane and a future Cane "beefing" why on Earth, as a grown man would you publicly pick a side? Especially when you're a Cane alum but is sending your kid to Bama. He was the one who started that whole Manny doesn't call JR but Saban talks to him everyday crap. Dude a str8 up traitor. Fvck him! ( Unless JR signs with us). *Shrugs*

Why not? If he can post his visits elsewhere publicly someone can speak on it publicly. He coulda visited them folks while committed TO MIAMI and not made an noise about it. Im with X. **** that you’re a cane or you ain’t. Ain’t no such thing as half way crooks. I’m big on letting letting kids be kids but nah. You can get addressed by a real cane
You're absolutely right. I'll say what I meant is maybe a better approach for recruiting sakes would have been for X to check him privately BUT you're not wrong at all.

Advertisement
Grown men on this site, as well as Earl Sr, all in their feels about teenage boys.

Some of you fūckers need a hobby that involves learning how to behave like adults and staying out of teenager’s lives, you weird-ašś pervs.

All any of you weirdos are doing is fūcking things up and causing resentment.

None of your bullshlt helps.

The point is not what Earl said, it's how he did it. Dude literally has the power to sit these "young men" down and talk sense into the both of them. Like you see a Cane and a future Cane "beefing" why on Earth, as a grown man would you publicly pick a side? Especially when you're a Cane alum but is sending your kid to Bama. He was the one who started that whole Manny doesn't call JR but Saban talks to him everyday crap. Dude a str8 up traitor. Fvck him! ( Unless JR signs with us). *Shrugs*

I'm not going to question him as a Cane, I haven't that right. He was about that life, lived it, etc. We don't know what's gone on behind the scenes, not even going to speculate.

Either way, it's fine if his son goes to Bama. They spend day and night thinking about his kids decision and those decisions aren't made lightly. If he feels his sons best interest is Bama or wherever, so be it, that's the call you make.

I do hear you on publicly airing things. People of all walks get too caught up in airing them publicly all the time. Maybe he wanted to step out and deliver the message, someone's got your back kid. Who knows, doesn't bother me either way and it won't affect much of anything as recruiting is about building relationships and winning on the field. We do that, we'll have success, no matter what SR says.

Advertisement
Grown men on this site, as well as Earl Sr, all in their feels about teenage boys.

Some of you fūckers need a hobby that involves learning how to behave like adults and staying out of teenager’s lives, you weird-ašś pervs.

All any of you weirdos are doing is fūcking things up and causing resentment.

None of your bullshlt helps.
I'll fight a teenager about this U! Idc lol

Once you leave home to live on a college campus you're one step closer to being a grown man. He wouldn't do this to a teammate but he does this to the kid who's on some fans bad side so naw they're not equal here one is held to a higher standard to me
I guess we are all entitled to have our own expectations. I just happen to disagree with yours.

You are right that they aren't equal, though. One is a Cane and the other isn't. And that pretty much decides it for me. I just would have expected a guy with the username "caneallday" to understand that.

Advertisement
Back