Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
Nah...had to leave a comment. Earl can talk to this kid instead of side stepping. If you want to speak out, then be about it.
Screenshot_20210621-213229.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Nobody's going to agree with this but why is it cool for the college sophomore to do this to the HS kid? I like X but you met him, you know you can DM him or get his number and then you do this but the HS kid gets criticism? Makes sense
I agree but it shouldn’t matter if it’s high school or a college senior.. keep it off social media.

Advertisement
Nobody's going to agree with this but why is it cool for the college sophomore to do this to the HS kid? I like X but you met him, you know you can DM him or get his number and then you do this but the HS kid gets criticism? Makes sense
Some loved up this kid for trashing FSU on twitter when he had nothing to do with 52-10 or the last 4 years because that showed he was "a true cane". And bet that animosity probably had more to do with not being recruited by FSU than anything else. If an actual Cane decides he doesn't like how a recruit is acting, a Cane who fought and clawed for that Miami offer and stayed consistent then I say so be it.

Oh and Lee has an OV scheduled to Coastal Carolina this weekend so we know where this is trending

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like part of the culture/expectation is that, if you commit, you are all in and shut it down.

If that isn’t what happened here (I have no idea) and Restrepo is backing the culture, then I support him in doing that. Everybody has to be accountable in a successful organization. When players are holding each other accountable, you are on the right track.

Advertisement
Back