Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

From Rivals - his coaches words:

After his Miami Hurricanes official visit two weekends ago, Gainesville (Fla.) Buchholz High School WR and Cane commitment
Quan Lee initially told CaneSport he wanted to take some other visits for fun.

But Lee said without other programs recruiting him he wasn’t sure it would happen. And a few hours later he sent out a tweet that he was shutting his recruitment down.

But then UCF came along and offered him an official visit this past weekend.
And Lee took it.
So where do things stand here?
For the answer to that we reached out to his mentor/WR coach, Xavier Amerson.
“My understanding is this is the only other visit he’s going to take,” Amerson told CaneSport. “This will be it as far as I know.”

So where does UCF fit in?

“This was a fairly new (recruitment by UCF),” Amerson said. “I wouldn’t read too deeply into it. He’s not going anywhere else but Miami.”

As for why Lee took the UCF visit, Amerson said, “Because he’s 17, had nothing else to do, and they like attention so they want to see all these different places. But in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t mean anything.”

Quan reached out to Rivals on Sunday night to tell them his commitment is intact.
Soooooooooo he's a teenager who got an invitation to have a good time for a weekend with no intention of following up? Color me shocked

Advertisement
Jesse Pinkman Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
This "my life or yours" BS has gotten very annoying.

Yes, it is your life. But, when you are constantly falling over yourself to post "your life" onto social media for the world to see you act a fool, do not be surprised and act offended when your attention-seeking behavior brings you some negative attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't kill me but if he makes it though NSD and makes it to campus and him & X got a little beef going on I'd like to see that competition daily on Greentree LOL
Kermit The Frog Weed GIF

I mean they'll either compete or fight each other and we'll ship him off to Timbuktu :ROFLMAO:
I liked the statement until you said ship him off? Are you saying we should kick a player off the team for fighting another player?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back