Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
But he told FSU to F*** Offffffff!!!
Sad Michael Scott GIF
Anyone who does that is OK in my book though.

Advertisement
We are in no business of accepting two sub 6 ft WRs this cycle. He gone
Why are Miami fans so concerned about size at WR? The best WRs in the college game aren't big WRs. The top 3 guys drafted in 2021 had real heights of 6' and below. Our best WRs the last 25 years besides Dre have all been 5'11" to 6'1" and smaller in some cases. There is one team eating with big guys and thats Clemson and those guys are top 20-50 players. Bama and Ohio State most productive guys aren't big guys. All listed in that same 5'11" to 6'1" range. Just go find ballers.

If they like Quan alot his size being similar to Ibieta shouldn't be a hinderance. His apparent wishy washy nature should be a bigger deal than his size

The top three will be Rambo, Harley and likely Smith. Aint one dude over 6'1" and none being heavier than 185-190. I question those heights too when they have Pope listed at 6'1"

Advertisement
Must be more to the story. Either they were shocked by the commit to begin with and weren't ready to accept his offer or they pulled the offer after Lee said he was shutting things down then took a visit? Or maybe his social media posts raised a red flag? ... He wanted to be a Cane. So I wish him luck whatever the reason.

Must be more to the story. Either they were shocked by the commit to begin with and weren't ready to accept his offer or they pulled the offer after Lee said he was shutting things down then took a visit? Or maybe his social media posts raised a red flag? ... He wanted to be a Cane. So I wish him luck whatever the reason.
Yeah I still like Lee. I don’t like him coming on board and then being out after a week or whatever. I sincerely like his game and wish him the best if he’s out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back