Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Whether he stays in this class or not, This whole thing let’s me know one thing... this kid isn’t that good and his ranking makes a lot of sense.

Advertisement
Kid is all Cane... i mean he was sh*tting all over FSU this past week on twitter lol

That’s also cause him & Travis Hunter have got into it before as well. I think he’s locked in as well just wants to clap some UCF cheeks & get wined & dined by somebody else bedsides Miami.

Advertisement
That’s also cause him & Travis Hunter have got into it before as well. I think he’s locked in as well just wants to clap some UCF cheeks & get wined & dined by somebody else bedsides Miami.
I mean I would too, **** I get 5 OVs and other unofficial??? **** I'm going all over the country and sampling flavors like it's an ice cream parlor :ROFLMAO:

UCF has had 5 WR drafted in the last 6 drafts. Probably their best area of evaluations. We've had 3 in that same time frame and 1 was a transfer in Osborn.
If you think Malik Rosier, Nkosi Perry, or Jarren Williams throwing the ball mixed with Mark Richt and Dan Enos calling plays can get any WRs into the league.... then you must know something we don’t. UCF was high power offense. Pope and Wiggins would go to the league off that offense lol

If you think Malik Rosier, Nkosi Perry, or Jarren Williams throwing the ball mixed with Mark Richt and Dan Enos calling plays can get any WRs into the league.... then you must know something we don’t. UCF was high power offense. Pope and Wiggins would go to the league off that offense lol
Come on man. No way Pope or Wiggins are getting drafted in any offense with their hands. I'm just saying UCF has done a nice job of evaluating receivers. They've put 2 and 3 star guys into the league. 4 of their 5 guys were drafted in the 4th round or earlier. None of our guys went before the 5th. Any other position at UCF, I'm agreeing with you.

Advertisement
Not a fan of this kid. One day he owns his own business, then saying “****” FSU (who are you to say that) to say after he shutting his commitment down posting on Twitter he’s visiting UCF. Kid lives in Gainesville with no UF offer. That’s all I need to know. Kids talking to much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let the kid enjoy himself…no recruit should shut it down IMO….the kids have earned the right to go on visits…go visit have fun as long as the school you are committed to knows funk what the fans think…oh yea if UM can get somebody better at WR they dropping him & won’t give a **** if he has other options…recruiting is big boy stuff..it ain’t for the mentality weak…

I’m good with any kids taking visits this early in the game.. I just think he talks a lot for a 3 star. Nothing personal.
I mean when he's making tweets ripping our rivals, showing Canes fans love and showing hes trying hard to bring other star recruits here nobody thinks he talks too much then. Is what it is fans love and bash recruits like they change shoes

Advertisement
Back