Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting tidbit about Quan:

One of his family members in attendance was his half-brother Ralph Webb, who is Vanderbilt's all-time leading rusher. In four years with the Commodores, Webb totaled 4178 yards and 32 touchdowns. He also added 572 yards through the air.

**** that's crazy! Ralph Webb was a dude at Vandy. He was the best back they ever had and Ralph was doing numbers there vs teams who are almost always better at **** near every position.

He looks a lot like Ralph too. Thick, strong, good balance. That's wild.

Interesting tidbit about Quan:

One of his family members in attendance was his half-brother Ralph Webb, who is Vanderbilt's all-time leading rusher. In four years with the Commodores, Webb totaled 4178 yards and 32 touchdowns. He also added 572 yards through the air.
Funny story about Ralph. I knew his father from a job I had years ago, he’d always come In and talk his son , stats and his recruitment. When he got that Vandy offer I was like “ anchors down” . You better get his *** to Nashville ASAP. Every time I saw him I was preaching Vandy. Sec football with an unreal education. Smart kid with good offers like Duke, Vandy and I believe Wake.

He made the right choice.

Advertisement
Funny story about Ralph. I knew his father from a job I had years ago, he’d always come In and talk his son , stats and his recruitment. When he got that Vandy offer I was like “ anchors down” . You better get his *** to Nashville ASAP. Every time I saw him I was preaching Vandy. Sec football with an unreal education. Smart kid with good offers like Duke, Vandy and I believe Wake.

Great point, Vandy is a great school. Legit education.

Where's our buddy @Mackmiller974 at? You led the brigade of miserable *** posters complaining about this class and you haven't commented yet? Mannnnnn you slippin hombre.

1622064176580.png

I am puzzled why, if this guy is such a hidden gem, that his offer list feels so “group of five”.......I think you must trust your staff to get the very best guys they can. But,does anyone here really think he is anywhere near top ten or top twenty talent?

And if Manny is playing the “you looking, we looking game”, why is this guy going to visit Coastal Carolina and West Va.?

Advertisement
I am puzzled why, if this guy is such a hidden gem, that his offer list feels so “group of five”.......I think you must trust your staff to get the very best guys they can. But,does anyone here really think he is anywhere near top ten or top twenty talent?

And if Manny is playing the “you looking, we looking game”, why is this guy going to visit Coastal Carolina and West Va.?
sick puke GIF

6 degrees of separation ... i actually taught ralph's younger brother at lincoln middle school in gainesville

Advertisement

Would you expect a hidden gem to have offers from Alabama, Ohio st and Oklahoma?

Advertisement
Back