Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Seems like a Keyshawn smith type where he’s lightly recruited but can ball. Hope we land him love his attitude. Speed fights for the ball and blocks.
Lets take a shot on the north Florida 3* bc the south Florida ones have been trash of late

Last edited:
Advertisement
His commitment date moved up right after Bond committed , there’s a reason cb’s started rolling in after that.
Good Day GIF

Didn’t we almost lose Mike Harley to WV? Lol
I think that was a case we were late on Harley, didn't offer, we knew if we offered he would likely make the jump. I think we waited a little tooooo late and thought too highly of ourselves then when we did offer, Mike, I dont want to say played games but made us sweat it out if that makes sense, realistically I do not think WV was a threat as long as he had the green light.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he's committing just to secure a spot should we be happy with it.

He's MOVING UP THE DATE to secure a spot. He was going to pick us anyhow. This is a weird year, between the Portal explosion, lengthy dead periods, the rise of December signing, and the compressed period to take official visits.

At this point, "securing a spot" is no longer just about making an early dinner reservation and then expecting to pick a better restaurant when a table opens up. Don't expect to see a ton of decommits, guys will lose spots PERMANENTLY in a heartbeat. This is high-stakes musical chairs, and six-figure scholarship packages are at stake.

Advertisement
He's MOVING UP THE DATE to secure a spot. He was going to pick us anyhow. This is a weird year, between the Portal explosion, lengthy dead periods, the rise of December signing, and the compressed period to take official visits.

At this point, "securing a spot" is no longer just about making an early dinner reservation and then expecting to pick a better restaurant when a table opens up. Don't expect to see a ton of decommits, guys will lose spots PERMANENTLY in a heartbeat. This is high-stakes musical chairs, and six-figure scholarship packages are at stake.

And all kids make rational decisions all of the time, so I'm sure they will consider the changing recruiting landscape when weighing their options and coming to an informed choice.

It's why I always respect their decisions.

Advertisement
WVU's take on the subject at hand:

Advertisement
Back