Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
I know that was his original plan. Is this still happening? Obviously I'd be pumped for his commitment but almost wish he would wait till he at least visits here.

At this point, a commitment would come only a few weeks before a visit. This kid is so broke he can't afford a ride from Gainesville to Miami for the Cookout, yet at the same time, he doesn't have his hand out for SEC bags.

Take, take, take. I don't think he's playing any games.

Advertisement
At this point, a commitment would come only a few weeks before a visit. This kid is so broke he can't afford a ride from Gainesville to Miami for the Cookout, yet at the same time, he doesn't have his hand out for SEC bags.

Miami has to find a way to get a kid like this down here. Holy crap who cares if he has the money.

****, so he's really not able to come to the cookout ?

Advertisement
Miami has to find a way to get a kid like this down here. Holy crap who cares if he has the money.

I hear ya, but there are little things like "NCAA rules", and the Cookout IS an "unofficial visit".

****, I'd be happy to drive up to Hogtown to give the kid a lift. Except I'm a "booster", by definition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1621980332656.gif

Advertisement
Back