'Quan channeling his inner ER20

Jaquan is, and always will be, a true Cane. His work ethic, drive, and dedication to the team despite some down years is a testament to his character and leadership abilities. I’m happy for JJ that he will get to play at the next level, succeed greatly, and get paid handsomely for it too.

Advertisement
He's going to be a steal for whoever takes him. Will start for many years in the league.

Jaquan perfectly exemplifies what being a Cane is all about. A first class individual that is also a first class leader. He is all about the game and is as mentally tough as they come. Jaquan will without a doubt be the consummate professional in the NFL.

He would make a great New England Patriot! LOL

Edit: "I keed! I keed!" (Triumph The Insult Comic Dog).

Advertisement
Jaquan perfectly exemplifies what being a Cane is all about. A first class individual that is also a first class leader. He is all about the game and is as mentally tough as they come. Jaquan will without a doubt be the consummate professional in the NFL.

He would make a great New England Patriot! LOL

Edit: "I keed! I keed!" (Triumph The Insult Comic Dog).
He probably would make a good patriot. Hard worker and handles his business perfect for belicheck

He probably would make a good patriot. Hard worker and handles his business perfect for belicheck
Oh I agree 100% Quan is the type of player that Belichick loves. Hard Working, mature, a leader, mentally tough, and intelligent. I just didn't want to rustle too many jimmies lol

Quan was my favorite recruit in his class and he left Miami as my favorite cane from the past few classes. It’s rare when a recruit exceeds the highest expectations. Definitely of a Miami dog and a true leader. This guy will have a successful NFL career and a successful life.

Quan is my favorite player in years and years. We will miss his leadership no matter how the young guys play.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back