QBs of the Future.....

deerob305

Junior
I see that we are done for 2014 with Rosier and Kaaya, who is our primary target for 2015??? Is it Torrance Gibson, Christian Alexander, Or is it Brian Wimbush the kid from NJ...I knw its a strong possibility that Crow will transfer as he will get splinters in his *** from riding the pine his whole career...Who do u want most?? Thoughts please.....

Advertisement
The pressure will obviously be there to get Gibson. Im in the Wimbush camp. Cant fault Golden for going after Gibson harder though. Need to sign one of the two.

Gibson and Wimbush are top 2 priority for next year. I think we have a solid chance to get one of those guys.

We seem to have a pretty strong pipeline to NJ so I'd guess Wimbush will be Al's primary target. Coley might like Gibson more though.

I think its Gibson myself, he has more upside and I think Al Golden will allow Coach Coley to handle that, justlike he handled Kaaya and Rosier...Coley has a good eye for QB Talent...but if we dnt get Gibson, (who I think gets a strong push from LSU, Ohio State, and Florida)...we will get Wimbush

Advertisement
I think its a two horse race but we can't forget about Nunez..... But it will come down to whoever commits 1st.... IMO

Advertisement
Back