QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

It’s sad how many ‘fans’ of the program are trying to will this into existence
No, it’s called reality
I don’t want it to happen nor do vast majority
But seeing Meathead Mario mangle this thing doesn’t give a lot of confidence that we come out w a bonafide QB1

Advertisement
I think they will because they don’t want this to go to court. Not with the way the courts have been deciding cases involving NCAA rules, and especially not in an instance with a high profile kid with a family with the means to really fight this if they want to. At some point somebody is going to challenge the four game redshirt rule and I don’t think the NCAA wants to risk that fight against this particular athlete and his family.

It’s also been reported that he’s already met with the NCAA and that Bama and Maryland have been supportive. I don’t think he bothers entering the portal if the conversations he’s had with the NCAA weren’t positive.
Excellent take on the situation brother. Big Bro is Miami Royalty and would eat them alive. Well I will say I didn’t want Lil Tagavaiola down here but why not the kid is a solid pick up and maybe he beats out Jacurri because I don’t know how ready Emory will be. A Great Offensive line goes a long GottDamm way for you to be able to operate as QB. So it’s so unreal how we don’t have Qb’s lined up outside Mario’s office. If the Oline keeps healthy and stays together we will see something Special. I honestly haven’t been this excited about a Coaching hire in forever. We going to be cooking 2025 the receivers will have a year under their belts and perfect timing for that 2025 Class stud Qb. Jacurri or Emory might be running the Offense hopefully all developed by then. I know many thought we’d be cooking this year but I trust in that Wario is Saban’s deciple. I honestly enjoy all your perspectives. Great read. Blessings to all

Advertisement
IMG_7175.png

English is her second language kinda like Mario trying to speak QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you’re happy with that kid you’re part of the problem.
If you woke up today and decided to not have a good day because a 20 year old kid chose to go Miami and you don’t think he should be here, you have some personal issues to work out.

By definition, that’s moping. And how can I be apart of the problem? I don’t work for the team or play in the games. I pay for tickets, watch games, and cheer for the team. Lmao

Advertisement
The clout chasers, fake insiders, and shameless gossipers on Twitter will hype up the UAlbany kid with their usual delusion. They’ll claim he’s a diamond in the rough, boast about his highlights (because they don’t include any of his lowlights), deflect criticism by saying Jared Verse came from Albany, etc.

The same people who have reacted to the commitments of QB’s in recent years such as Evan Shirrefs, Cade Weldon, Emory, and Judd by screaming about how underrated they are will recycle their familiar rhetoric about Poffenbarger.

Meanwhile, anyone with a brain who doesn’t wave pompoms in the face of our coach’s historically incompetent “talent” acquisition at the most important position in the sport will be branded a mope.

If you’re happy with that kid you’re part of the problem.
Nobody is "happy" for **** sure ... BUT just to be able to run quality practice we need 4 scholarship QB's on the roster. Roster depth and more experienced competition for JB / EW / JA ... while everybody crosses their fingers that Taulina gets a waiver. Sucks to be landing top 5 classes and not be able to land an elite QB. Sure hop that Nickel holds firm on his commit.

Advertisement
Back