QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

O

Those were the only three realistic options I heard. There was a fourth possibility but he never entered. That one was always unrealistic imo.
Cribby - So we don’t have any other QBs we are looking at? We are rolling with what we have and possibly Tualia if waiver granted until next Portal after spring?

Advertisement
Mario’s getting the level of interest from QB’s that he’s earned based on his track record. He’s had two seasons here to change that narrative.

I’m not in the least bit surprised. At this point Tua is a home run based on what’s transpiring. Otherwise, hope we catch lightning in a bottle with a rapid jump from a less proven commodity, whether on the roster now or one of these Poffenbarger/Sluka types in the portal.
Yeah it’s surprising for sure. I know each QB situation is different, but it’s odd that none of these QBs have a desire to come here and be successful. Eventually for our sanity, MC will have to land one.

Advertisement
Spring portal QB should be completely off the table (minus Taulia). Why would we take a guy who was beat out of a starting spot, to come to Miami and start without the benefit of spring ball here? Terrible idea.
Just like the hiring off the current HC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spring portal QB should be completely off the table (minus Taulia). Why would we take a guy who was beat out of a starting spot, to come to Miami and start without the benefit of spring ball here? Terrible idea.
If I remember correctly Arizona State couldn't wait to get rid of Jayden Daniel's and he enrolled like a month before the season. Little Tua could make it in the fall and I would be confident he would beat out who we have at QB right now.

Advertisement
Because that person may be better than the QB's on Miami's roster.
Yeah, I’m highly skeptical that a backup QB from elsewhere will come in over the summer and be better than one of our current backup QBs that have a significant head start with our offensive system.

That’s the only options I’ve heard but there could be more. With Alabama helping Taulia with the ncaa I think there’s a solid chance he gets it. This has been in the works for a good minute.
Is Mario not trying to fix our corner and wide receiver room we need a true 1 and some more dbs and why is little Earl going to our opps

No QB wants to play for SorryriO

Arrested Development Taking Notes GIF by HULU

Advertisement
Back