QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Mario portal shopping for QBs

Charlie Brown Halloween GIF

Advertisement
Still crazy to believe that Saban actually "burned" his red shirt basically FOR NOTHING:

-BAMA Vs Duke 2019 opener. Tua entered the game ... no stats. Took a knee??
-Miss. State - Handed the ball off to run out the clock.

THEN ... games he actually "plays" in:
-So. Miss was 1-1 ... one pass play.
-Arkansas was 6-8 ... biggest game of the season
-West Carolina was 2-3.

Saban owes that kid an assist with the NCAA.
This right here is why i think he has a case. Def mismanaged by Bama whether intentionally or unintentionally and cost him a season. And it's not like the kid got to play 4 full yrs already. His 2020 season with MD he only played in 4 games which could have been a redshirt had it not already have been a free covid yr

Advertisement
O

Those were the only three realistic options I heard. There was a fourth possibility but he never entered. That one was always unrealistic imo.
KJ wasnt ever an option? If this waiver goes thru it'll be taulia but what if that falls thru? Is there any scenario where miami rolls into the season with JB Emory and Judd. That seems like a horrible move in a critical yr 3. How common is it for a starter caliber qb to enter the portal after spring

Of course not he has a brain and isn’t a child.

It’ll be a **** show if we go into next year with Emory, Jacurri, and Judd. I’m comfortable putting money that won’t happen.
I think the widespread panic on here was hilarious at first, to annoying, and now (because of a lack of public information) it’s to the point where i just want it over. This is business and we don’t get to see the inner working of most businesses but we do see the leadership. I really want to like Mario. I don’t want to worry about our HC being a bafoon. But he puts himself in a light where that’s exactly how he looks. I’ll give him this, he seems unfazed by it which is impressive.

Advertisement
No matter what the outcome it was in TVD best interest to leave. A mentally broken QB. Nobody is perfect and the first INT he had would of gotten him booed out the stadium and broke him again. He needed a fresh start badly.
I was one more boneheaded INT from flying across the Atlantic and taking a backhoe to whatever golf club he has a membership at.

Advertisement
Not sure why anybody would have faith in Mario getting this right at this point. He hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt and if anything, he has proven otherwise when it comes to QB room management.

At this point I expect us to go into next year with a 3 way QB competition (Emory, Jacurri , +1) and no real "plug in proven starter".

Not sure why anybody would have faith in Mario getting this right at this point. He hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt and if anything, he has proven otherwise when it comes to QB room management.

At this point I expect us to go into next year with a 3 way QB competition (Emory, Jacurri , +1) and no real "plug in proven starter".
It’s sad how many ‘fans’ of the program are trying to will this into existence

Advertisement
Back