QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
Advertisement
The MC narrative on QB's is so bad that these dudes withdrawing their names from the portal😂😂😂. MC and Dawson can't even buy a vowel. I'm sold that MC himself will be his downfall. Chalk this one up as another coarch. 20 plus years of misery continues. Why I love the Canes is beyond me. It's a spiritual thing lol.

Advertisement
I've been saying it since day 1. We'll end up with a QB who has a much lower ceiling than TVD..that is inevitable at this point.

Mario would have been much better served taking all his energy and applying it towards salvaging things with TVD and learning what makes him tick and what makes him perform his best and giving him everything he can to get him and keep him there for one more year.

TVD was ELITE when he was at his best. He had some incredible lows (but so did everybody else on the team..especially Mario) but Mario would have been better off figuring out how to avoid those and keep him from getting in that position rather than letting him walk and planning to replace him. Short leash and lots of competition would have helped TVD a lot. Mario NEEDS to rebuild his reputation with QBs and doing it with TVD would have done much more for his career than any other player.

The MC narrative on QB's is so bad that these dudes withdrawing their names from the portal😂😂😂. MC and Dawson can't even buy a vowel. I'm sold that MC himself will be his downfall. Chalk this one up as another coarch. 20 plus years of misery continues. Why I love the Canes is beyond me. It's a spiritual thing lol.
Bleeding vag

I was really hoping for Salter. I don't think Taulia will get the waiver, especially because the ncaa knows it's to play for UM. So looks like Cristobal has pushed all his chips in for Ward. Ward might be asking for a King's Ransom, but unfortunately UM has to pay it. Well played on his part.

Ward every day when Mario’s text pops up

IMG_9220.gif

Advertisement
I've been saying it since day 1. We'll end up with a QB who has a much lower ceiling than TVD..that is inevitable at this point.

Mario would have been much better served taking all his energy and applying it towards salvaging things with TVD and learning what makes him tick and what makes him perform his best and giving him everything he can to get him and keep him there for one more year.

TVD was ELITE when he was at his best. He had some incredible lows (but so did everybody else on the team..especially Mario) but Mario would have been better off figuring out how to avoid those and keep him from getting in that position rather than letting him walk and planning to replace him. Short leash and lots of competition would have helped TVD a lot. Mario NEEDS to rebuild his reputation with QBs and doing it with TVD would have done much more for his career than any other player.
The relationship was unsalvageable. It was never gonna work out. The kid needed new scenery.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back