QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
I genuinely think Mario has this "Most Dangerous Game" attitude towards everything. It's probably why he's such a great recruiter. But the dude LOVES the hunt and LOVES the challenge. And the more difficult the prey the more he latches on.

Agreed. Which makes focusing on just these two from the jump that much more head scratching.
I think you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. It would be foolish not to try to get the best portal QB available but I also believe there was a degree of inflation applied to the pool of QB's that were out there for the taking.

My personal first choice at the outset was Will Rogers and he ended up at Washington, which is a bit hard to believe given they're entrusting him to replace a Heisman runner-up.

Advertisement
Well, I will spin it right back to you. If you are essentially going to get TVD again this next year assuming he didn’t transfer, would you go with it or would you rather just see what JB or EW can do?
Go with it. I believe the locker room intangibles, track record the mindset is totally different than that of TVD. 8-9 wins with Taulia.

JB & EW is conceding a 4-7 win season guaranteed.

We have reached the point where @E1k is being attacked for "attacking" people... CIS is shook.. Attacking @E1k because he doesn't follow the company line is MariBro mount up ****...

Get it together.

Mario went for the "sizzle", swung and missed badly and ended up in the fire...

The Wards, like them or not, are in control of Cam's decision. That could be counterproductive to Miami's interests. They may be moving the goalposts (they should slurp here) and that is on them.

AND

Mario could have handled it poorly for Miami and that is clear by the Swing and Miss thread.

What happened to the constant "Miami feels good here" feeling about Mario's approach to the portal.

******* relax and wait until classes start.
**** am i a mope? Lol

Can you imagine if Mario was a hostage negotiator?
Season 4 No GIF

Advertisement
Go with it. I believe the locker room intangibles, track record the mindset is totally different than that of TVD. 8-9 wins with Taulia.

What 5 games on our schedule next year do you think we lose if Brown is the starter? Genuinely curious, because I had forgotten how weak it is lol

What 5 games on our schedule next year do you think we lose if Brown is the starter? Genuinely curious, because I had forgotten how weak it is lol
Considering we just lost to Rutgers with JB at qb, and have also lost to the likes of Middle Tenn under Mario, I’d say anything outside of FAMU and Ball St are loose-able next season if we role with one of our current QBs.

It’s the weakest I’ve seen in a long time. But it’s Mario and I can see 6 loses.

My point it has to do more with our inabilities than our opponents and I don’t trust this QB room. How could you? I don’t trust this staff

6 potential losses with my logic as of now:

- Florida (They have a better QB. Home game)

- Louisville (Do I need to explain).

- FSU (Toss up game regardless of season).

- Duke (Because we are cursed and Karma always finds us)

- VT - Kyrone Drones at QB scares me. Young stud QB/Dual Threat nightmare.

- Syracuse (Better QB/Road game)

Advertisement

Stop day drinking

Tua's family needs to hire a great lawyer, and threaten to take the NCAA to court for Saban Blowing that kids RS on kneel downs.

That was gross mismanagement of the kids eligibility by Saban.

Baby Tua would BY FAR be best QB available to Miami.

It’s the weakest I’ve seen in a long time. But it’s Mario and I can see 6 loses.

My point it has to do more with our inabilities than our opponents and I don’t trust this QB room. How could you? I don’t trust this staff

5 potential losses with my logic as of now:

- Florida (They have a better QB. Home game)

- Louisville (Do I need to explain).

- FSU (Toss up game regardless of season).

- Duke (Because we are cursed and Karma always finds us)

- VT - Kyrone Drones at QB scares me. Young stud QB/Dual Threat nightmare.

- Syracuse (Better QB/Road game)
GIF by Databowl

Advertisement
Considering we just lost to Rutgers with JB at qb, and have also lost to the likes of Middle Tenn under Mario, I’d say anything outside of FAMU and Ball St are loose-able next season if we role with one of our current QBs.
Rutgers is better than a large part of our schedule next year, and do you think we lose that game if we aren’t dealing with 10 starters out on top of an additional 5-10 on the two deep? I think looking at our schedule realistically we win 8 or 9 with Brown, if we do have to go that route.

Tua's family needs to hire a great lawyer, and threaten to take the NCAA to court for Saban Blowing that kids RS on kneel downs.

Not NCAA fault. Saban knows RS rule. I'm behind NCAA on this rule.

I’m not predicting 10 losses, but every game next year outside of FAMU and Ball State is one we can lose if we don’t add a QB.

Salter is better.

Advertisement
Back