QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
We have 0 players right now trending to miami thats crazy. Other teams are picking up good players in the portal mario probably out recruiting 2025 and 2026 players not worried about the portal.we should still be able to attract a higher caliber qb. It doesnt help having dawson either
Didn't we literally just sign like 3 starting-caliber portal players 2 weeks ago?

Advertisement
This dude is a stud. I’m from the Albany area and if this kid was on a better team, they would have won the FCS national championship.

People see a program like UAlbany and they immediately believe the kid can’t play on this level. Film doesn’t lie. He’s a beast. I’m NOT saying I would prefer him over Ward, but don’t judge him solely on where he plays.

Oh and this comment isn’t directed at you @PIPO….just the board in general.
Yeah. It’s cool. I understand that and like I stated, my comment was made without looking at his film. Just a few highlights. Had great stats.

It’s that pivoting from Ward/Howard/ others to this kid - it’s bad ******* optics. In the end, if he comes here and ends up being a decent to great QB, a lot of us will eat crow gladly.

But this is not the type of kid none of us nor Mario were envisioning as a QB1 in pivotal year #3. It would be a massive fail, except as a QB2, based on what the expectations were.

Games obviously have to be played. I won’t judge until I see it with my own eyes, in a Hurricanes uniforms.

2 dts and a center. Only clark is going to start at dt. We starting caliber safeties one lineman like what are we doing here waiting for all of the portal talent to dry up
Really don't think they're done and there's another portal window in the spring

Advertisement
Advertisement

Kid is an animal. Watch his tape.

Yeah. It’s cool. I understand that and like I stated, my comment was made without looking at his film. Just a few highlights. Had great stats.

It’s that pivoting from Ward/Howard/ others to this kid - it’s bad ******* optics. In the end, if he comes here and ends up being a decent to great QB, a lot of us will eat crow gladly.

But this is not the type of kid none of us nor Mario were envisioning as a QB1 in pivotal year #3. It would be a massive fail, except as a QB2, based on what the expectations were.

Games obviously have to be played. I won’t judge until I see it with my own eyes, in a Hurricanes uniforms.
cant get trolled by FSU bringing in a Albany transfer. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement
Colin Farrell Reaction GIF

But getting QB1 is the most important objective in the portal this offseason. I know there’s other needs but this is priority #1
1000%. But no OVs is no OVs. They really went all in on Ward. They need him.

Advertisement
Back