QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
You do realize Anthony brown had his best year of his career with Mario and Herbert was a 3 star recruit that threw TD highs both years under Mario and was the 6th overall pick…
That is true about Brown but he was also a super senior (5th year) and didn’t hit 3k yards passing in a 14 game season, which is only 214 per. He had 6 games under 200 passing, 4 games 50% completion percentage or less, and was terrible in 3 of their 4 losses (188 passing yards per game with 1 TD and 4 INT). He was the best option they had and held them back at times. I’m more surprised than anyone that he was able to land an nfl job for a bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The all star games aren’t until February, correct? With him being a grad transfer, there’s also no enrollment period for him when classes have a deadline of January 24th or something like that as well, I believe.

So, is it safe to say that this could continue on into late February/early March?

No, he would need to be enrolled in Miami by the 24th.

1704391451914.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or he is turning away any team that isn't going to outright hand him the QB position/make him sit a year.
This. 5 star or not, it’s not easy finding a P5 team that’ll guarantee you a starting job without any real experience.

I smell bull****. 18 starters returning my ***. Sounds like he isn't garnering the interest he thought he would, which would support posters' comments about him being cheeks.

Torn labia is someone here. Could be true since there’s been no movement on him since the quiet period ended

Advertisement
Back