QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
What’s a backup plan?
I always just go with plan B….

James Franco Flirt GIF

Advertisement
Watch Ward end up at Miami and then shut it down halfway thru the season 😂
That got some ha-ha's but it's a serious concern for me. He's already shown he's all about the NFL right now. If he's still pushed by agents and family like he is now, does anyone think he's gonna be all in next year if it's anything less than a championship season? What good did Richardson do for UF? Seems similar to me.

Advertisement
I personally like ward over who most people hype up like jj mccarthy and bo nix, i think ward is a better prospect

If he spent his last year here or at osu, oregon instead of Washington st his stock would be higher.

Thats why I could understand him testing the nfl waters out because once the season ends and people start looking at tape i expect the board after caleb maye jayden to shuffle

Rattler and Ward stock should rise imo, idk about first round but to me if people have nix or jj first round then u can’t say ward is a 6th rd or undrafted player lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
That got some ha-ha's but it's a serious concern for me. He's already shown he's all about the NFL right now. If he's still pushed by agents and family like he is now, does anyone think he's gonna be all in next year if it's anything less than a championship season? What good did Richardson do for UF? Seems similar to me.
True, but that's a legitimate concern for any team that has a draft eligible QB that wont be a top 12 team next year. It's the nature of the college game. The expanded playoff could essentially help with keeping guys like him focused longer than say they would be with just the 4 team scenario. All remains to be seen though.

Advertisement
Back