QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Advertisement
What a clown show if Mario is truly still chasing this kid. If he comes he will never live up to whatever Mario thinks he will be here. If he doesn’t, Mario looks even more ridiculous. Where is the “Alpha” presence he talks so much about, while you’re trying to pay this kid off and twist his arm to join the team after he made his directorial and acting debut to reveal his nfl plans? These last few years have made Golden look good!

Advertisement
I’ve never heard the dad. All I know is his agent wants him here.

Yea the agent finally figured out that whoever was running the calculator had the decimal in the wrong place when figuring what Ward could make in the NFL his first year.When he found that out and compared it to what Miami was offering he panicked and had the Ward family call Miami back immediately and tell them Cam had re-thought things and now wanted to come to Miami.

All this could have been avoided and Ward would be signed if they had gotten someone that knew how to use a calculator from the start.

Pro tip: When you are getting your semi-annual prostate exam, it's not a good sign if you see both of your doctor's hands on your shoulders.
Especially if you subsequently feel his warm breath on the back of your neck right before he whispers in your ear

Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued. He could pull out of the draft. The only negative is whoever misses on Howard could get aggressive with Ward. I take it that would be USC and as I’ve mentioned they’ve sniffed around. I’m sure the NIL has been revised here.
I’d rather watch nystateofmind play qb at this point. At least watching his centers reaction when he comes in for the snap would be entertainment

Advertisement
What a clown show if Mario is truly still chasing this kid. If he comes he will never live up to whatever Mario thinks he will be here. If he doesn’t, Mario looks even more ridiculous. Where is the “Alpha” presence he talks so much about, while you’re trying to pay this kid off and twist his arm to join the team after he made his directorial and acting debut to reveal his nfl plans? These last few years have made Golden look good!
For this comment you deserve this….
Crush Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

This kid is setting himself for a whooooole lot of hate after all the **** he’s put us through if he comes in and doesn’t become Pat Mahomes.The first time he throws a couple INTs or something of the same they will boo his *** back to where his *** comes from.

With him holding Miami hostage he’s set himself up for scrutiny unlike anyone has ever been under here…

Advertisement
Mario must have sent his little buddy Dennis Smith to Houston wearing his finest green leisure suit and an extra bag or two.

Advertisement
I've asked nicely.

STOP.

I don't give a single **** about "implied". **** "implied". You seriously don't know what you are talking about. I cited two WELL-KNOWN examples of UM first round draft choices who did NOT hire agents, and I'm sure they aren't the only ones, just ones I know personally.

Stop it. You are desperately trying to salvage your first ignorant claims by moving the goalposts and taking about "implications".

I made it clear before, I'll say it a final time. You don't need to hire an agent to enter the NFL Draft. Declaring for the draft is NOT the same as hiring an agent. Everyone has until February 2 to withdraw from the draft and go back to college AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HIRE AN AGENT.

Stop derailing this thread with your 79th attempt to fix your very first INCORRECT posts on the subject. You don't know anything. Stop talking.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

I’ve never heard the dad. All I know is his agent wants him here.
Wonder why he went ahead and announced for the draft if talks were still ongoing. Isnt the deadline to declare still a couple weeks out? Odd that he would announce that and already start questioning it. Seems like someone in his circle is steering him in the wrong direction. NFL never made sense to me for him this year... Would def love to have him here bc if not, it seems like scramble mode.... do you think if miami misses on Ward they just roll with Emory and JB?

Advertisement
Back