QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement

Let hope we are cooking here!

Vintage Dancing GIF

Advertisement
So were you thinking? Ohio St or something. If not us and Auburn, them and USC are the only ones.

I’m not the biggest Will Howard guy, but if Salter chose Ohio St, I’d think that’d put us right back in drivers seat for Howard
My personal best fits.. Houston, Miami, Ohio state.. but he’s a premium player everybody will be on him.

Advertisement
My personal best fits.. Houston, Miami, Ohio state.. but he’s a premium player everybody will be on him.
Thanks.

Yeah Ohio St makes a lot of sense for him.
Hopefully we have a chance.

Literally months ago I said he’d be the top Portal QB - but with NCAA not allowing multi transfer to be eligible didn’t think he’d ultimately enter before he graduated. Since that happened I’m actually surprised he didn’t enter sooner. Imo zero chance he’s not better than Will Howard. Not sure he’s the best pure passer in the portal, but dude balled out.

For us, hopefully the money we can offer will at least give us a good chance. And hopefully he has a relationship with Dawson already.

At this point I want Salter or Henigan

Advertisement
Auburn 247 Staff: "I believe that if Auburn is going to take a transfer quarterback, he will likely be the one."

Advertisement
Yeah I forgot he played with Freeze - he’s likely an Auburn lock. Although didn’t they say Thorne is coming back? Not like there’s no competion there.

If we get him, great, but if Salter ends up at OSU, USC, or Auburn, this means at the very least we have one fewer team to compete with for Howard, or any other decent QB in the portal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back